NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• WrathofKhaaan

I will never not start Monte Morris again. Just lock him in.

• Njsum1

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Eh, IDK if he’s a lock. I like him and will have some, yet they’re not playing Portland. He’s 5400 on DK and averaged 32.6 minutes per game versus Pho during the regular season yet only 22 DK points.

It’s the playoffs and the dynamic is different, so not sure how much weight to put into those regular season numbers 🤷‍♂️

• zeeshan2

Blake Griffin might be a lock on this slate

James-Mania again, Griffin-Fever.. Pee-Jay.. Jrue, and prob Jokic/Paul/Crowder. And one of ‘Rie/K D/Gia. Morris 5400 too high IMO v PHX. These DEN/PHX will be low scoring games IMO

• factorial89

with harden out his minutes will likely go to bruce brown and mike james.plus b.griffin.durant and irving are a must.

• Wsdm61987

Does anyone have the results for FD main slate showdown/shot or whatever the name is from 6/5? I wanna check somethin’

• Brendan240

Oh hey guys, is brendan239 here today

• tmarohl

@Brendan240 said...

Oh hey guys, is brendan239 here today

I think he retired

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Blake Griffin might be a lock on this slate

Plenty of ways he could bust too. I will have some but will be under the field.

• dominicanpapi

Worse combination of names, too many top priced stars, not enough value to fit them all in.

Just playing around with different combinations on FD: very difficult to play 2 of KD/Giannis/Jokic. You can play 1 of Irving with either KD, Giannis or Jokic. Either option kinda leaves you thin at other positions though which would lead me to believe the optimal will have only 1 guy at 9K+ or over 10K.

SG is terrible.

Overall, I like Phoenix against Denver. The Nuggets were trash defensively against the Blazers, and while Phoenix has less fire power than the Blazers, they are tons better defensively so it will even out. I think Paul is underpriced, Crowder at 5500 can get it going, I prefer guys like Bridges over Harris on FD b/c peripherals count for more. Harris is shot dependent, so if he’s struggling scoring the ball, he doesn’t really do anything else. Bridges may score 10 points but he could get you 5-6 boards, a block and a steal or two.

Edit: Just took a look at DK. Value city. James, Brown, Bridges, Griffin, Paul all viable.

• realphipps

I’m going ABC & Ayton in every lineup with at least one of Crowder/Bridges.

Taking a few shots on Craig and Oreo.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Give me suns all night tonight!

Booker
    Ayton
    Craig revenge
    And all aboard the

🚈🚈🚈

Also i think bucks are gonna let blake shoot wide open shots tonight, wether he makes them or not is the question.

• bazerko

What makes you think Craig will get many minutes? It seemed like the Suns were fine playing him 10-12 mins per game

• billythekidcowboysheat

@bazerko said...

What makes you think Craig will get many minutes? It seemed like the Suns were fine playing him 10-12 mins per game

Different series, different match up.

Denvers length should force Craig into more run imo, closer to 20 mins then 10.

When denver runs milsap and green, craig can play a small ball 4/5.

• monarch

I have Denver here. Public is in love with the Suns as if they just now discovered since they beat the depleted Lakers that they are good. Well the Nuggets beat a full strength Blazers team, have by far the best player in the series (not close) and were just in the Western Conference Finals.

• bazerko

Ah cool, thanks for that break down

• siddom

How much of a downgrade is ABC to KD?

• ninogarzone

1.Suns one of the best defensive teams this season
    2. Portland played zero defense
    3. This is a nuggets team without their star pg and also missing Barton.
    4. Nuggets have no answer for booker
    5. Jokic is beast but arguably this isn’t a good match up for him.
    6. Cp3 is a magician
    7. Suns in 6

One player being the best is irrelevant in playoff hoops( look at Dame and LeBron). I can see nuggets winning two but without Jamal they will struggle. Ayton is athletic enough to annoy jokic enough that other nuggets will have to show up. Suns bench is deep enough to take this series handidly.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I luv both teams nuggs/suns.

This is by far my personel favorite series left. Suns imo are the better team top to bottom, but i can see the series going either way.

Although for denver to win: joker and mpj both have to play great every game, and one of the monte/campazzo/rivers needs to play out of there minds.

Looks like I’m close to 100% James. Feel like worst he can do is 4.5x at 3300. Gotta go with it. Lotta Jrue. Jokic for the Tpl-Dbl. Very little Payne. Think Paul is healed up and has big game.

• monarch

@ninogarzone said...

1.Suns one of the best defensive teams this season
    2. Portland played zero defense
    3. This is a nuggets team without their star pg and also missing Barton.
    4. Nuggets have no answer for booker
    5. Jokic is beast but arguably this isn’t a good match up for him.
    6. Cp3 is a magician
    7. Suns in 6

One player being the best is irrelevant in playoff hoops( look at Dame and LeBron). I can see nuggets winning two but without Jamal they will struggle. Ayton is athletic enough to annoy jokic enough that other nuggets will have to show up. Suns bench is deep enough to take this series handidly.

Suns can stop the MvP but the Nuggets cant contain an all star alternate?

• fresh56

Anybody doing sd?

• Skee

@WrathofKhaaan said...

I was playing him that whole series in showdown but then didn’t even play those last 2 games :\

Now they priced him up for the SD, I think he was more like 9500. Which is where Campazzo is now

• BiGtIGeRs

@866 said...

James-Mania again, Griffin-Fever.. Pee-Jay.. Jrue, and prob Jokic/Paul/Crowder. And one of ‘Rie/K D/Gia. Morris 5400 too high IMO v PHX. These DEN/PHX will be low scoring games IMO

Not so sure any team can slow Den offense down

• ifthethunder

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Seems like you have to play anyone named Morris if he’s on the slate these days.

DK has pricing out for tomorrow, Marcus Morris Sr. is 4,800.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).