NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

Budenholzer next coach to get fired

• dominicanpapi

@yisman said...

huh?

“this series will go 6 at worst”

Even then, you’re saying the Bucks will win the next 4 of 5. I just find it doubtful they could do that.

• BiGtIGeRs

@866 said...

Looks like I’m close to 100% James. Feel like worst he can do is 4.5x at 3300. Gotta go with it. Lotta Jrue. Jokic for the Tpl-Dbl. Very little Payne. Think Paul is healed up and has big game.

Glad I didn’t go even close to 100%

• UGAdude

@dominicanpapi said...

Even then, you’re saying the Bucks will win the next 4 of 5. I just find it doubtful they could do that.

If the series goes 6 that might mean the Bucks only win 2.

• monarch

Who can beat these Nets?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Who can beat these Nets?

I can. I just don’t wanna.

• tmarohl

It will be a sweep.

• monarch

Steve Nash has really done a great job with this team all season

• chronoxiong

Live look in Brooklyn for the Bucks.

• yisman

@dominicanpapi said...

no.

He said series goes at least 6;

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

It will be a sweep.

Dang T. Aren’t you familiar with the old saying, a series doesn’t start until the road team wins a game?

• monarch

Bucks playing zone is hilarious

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Mike James bust

Mike James fire symbol.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

It will be a sweep.

I disagree

• Brendan239

Blake in 1. ABC in 4/5. Goodnight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Dont be stupid. He’s doing just fine for his price

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Glad I didn’t go even close to 100%

Funny.. I’m in 67th in the $1 Showdown. 0.13 out of 1st. Lol.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Break up this Bucks team….what a joke they are. No fight, no nothing! Giannis becoming more and more overrated by the day! They are getting absolutely pummelled by a Harden less Nets team. Some of the worst offensive sets I have ever seen. Break them up….

• zeeshan2

I think Kyrie has like 21 FP at the end of one and “just” has 22.75

• Njsum1

@jlowery73 said...

Break up this Bucks team….what a joke they are. No fight, no nothing! Giannis becoming more and more overrated by the day! They are getting absolutely pummelled by a Harden less Nets team. Some of the worst offensive sets I have ever seen. Break them up….

True…..but Los Nets are gonna make a lot of good teams look pitiful. All without James Harden too 😬

This is the best basketball team the NBA has seen since the fully loaded Warriors. Might actually be better.

• RipCityRings

Serious question- If the Nets go up 3-0, do they try to throw one to give Harden a little more time? The mid-playoff series tank, if you will.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I know the Nets are great…I really do. To me though this isn’t even about the Nets…..the Bucks are just playing about as worse as they can possibly play. No excuse for that! They needed to come out strong tonight and they are 3 levels below pathetic.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Serious question- If the Nets go up 3-0, do they try to throw one to give Harden a little more time? The mid-playoff series tank, if you will.

I doubt it. They seemed as buttoned up as any team.

• tmarohl

Wonder who the Bucks next coach will be? Hopefully someone that lets the point guard handle the ball, and tells Giannis that he is a PF/C

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).