NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

This is the best basketball team the NBA has seen since the fully loaded Warriors. Might actually be better.

Not better until they win a championship or two.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Serious question- If the Nets go up 3-0, do they try to throw one to give Harden a little more time? The mid-playoff series tank, if you will.

They won’t need more time because that Philly ATL series is going to go at least 6.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Wonder who the Bucks next coach will be? Hopefully someone that lets the point guard handle the ball, and tells Giannis that he is a PF/C

This is exactly what I said earlier. Budenholzer doesn’t know how to use Giannis.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Serious question- If the Nets go up 3-0, do they try to throw one to give Harden a little more time? The mid-playoff series tank, if you will.

I think Sixers/Hawks probably go to Game 7 so I would just take care of business so the whole team can rest. The East is weak. They can just sit Harden until the Finals.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Not better until they win a championship or two.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wonder who the Bucks next coach will be? Hopefully someone that lets the point guard handle the ball, and tells Giannis that he is a PF/C

Why do you think Kidd pulled his name out of Portland job? Reunion szn

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

I wouldn’t think so. They get the winner of the Hawks/Sixers with a hobbled Embiid.

Hawks playing good ball, yet there are levels to this.

• monarch

Sam Cassell makes sense with his ties to the organization. I am surprised he hasnt gotten a job yet.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Why do you think Kidd pulled his name out of Portland job? Reunion szn

Hell no. Kidd was the worst coach I have seen this side of Luke Walton. I think Kidd pulled his name out of Portland, because he knows the only one with any interest in him is Lillard.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Sam Cassell makes sense with his ties to the organization. I am surprised he hasnt gotten a job yet.

He’ll get a job soon

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Sammy Cassell would be high on my list.

• Brendan239

Effing Portis. A ZERO??!??!! Really? Shoulda just gone Claxton in that LU too

• ifthethunder

Messed up my Kurve-test (again). I only have 3 players from the 1st game, but one of them is Giannis. And I don’t have Jokic in the lineup. Doesn’t make sense, does it. Shoulda used a spreadsheet, I guess.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hell no. Kidd was the worst coach I have seen this side of Luke Walton. I think Kidd pulled his name out of Portland, because he knows the only one with any interest in him is Lillard.

Didnt Giannis like him?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Messed up my Kurve-test (again). I only have 3 players from the 1st game, but one of them is Giannis. And I don’t have Jokic in the lineup. Doesn’t make sense, does it. Shoulda used a spreadsheet, I guess.
    ~

I didn’t end up with much Jokic either

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Watching Giannis hoist 3s and attempt free throws is comedy at its finest lol. Dude is seriously overrated. His best move is to lower the shoulder and charge in….

• billythekidcowboysheat

My god the bucks🤣

Abc stay your ass in Milwaukee🤢

• zeeshan2

@jlowery73 said...

Watching Giannis hoist 3s and attempt free throws is comedy at its finest lol. Dude is seriously overrated. His best move is to lower the shoulder and charge in….

Harden was right lol; he just runs around dunking and that’s it

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Didnt Giannis like him?

I think he likes Bud better.

• mbunner23

@zeeshan2 said...

Harden was right lol; he just runs around dunking and that’s it

He’s so bad in the half court.

• IT4MVP

Think Frank the tank mahout get some extra run tonight if Ayton gets in foul trouble or too much of a stretch. Thinking maybe he can move a little better with Jokic on the perimeter?

• Brendan239

It’s so hard for ABC to fail, wow. Esp in the playoffs big game?? Wow, 3 guys below him will outscore him. Sheesh

• billythekidcowboysheat

So let’s just go through the busts of game 1:
    Abc
    Kris
    Jrue
    Portis
    Harris

If you stacked the bucks tonight, should be printing money if you stacked game 2🤣🤣🤣

• BiGtIGeRs

Just watch the bucks team win both their home games and everyone feels stupid the Bucks are an elite team who can crank it up to another level at home

• zeeshan2

Almost all the nets value plays will do better than the bucks outside of Giannis smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).