NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• blackdirkdiggler

Thanks for not showing up Bucks. On another note, coach took the starters out with 9 minutes remaining in the fourth. That’s pathetic. I dont care if they down by 50; leave them in there.

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Just watch the bucks team win both their home games and everyone feels stupid the Bucks are an elite team who can crank it up to another level at home

Don’t be stupid they are losing by 44 points to Reggie Perry and Chris Chiozza

Sick little 2 gamer here. I’m finished.. had like 75% Holiday. Have one James + 7 from Late, not gonna matter.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

We have Elijah Bryant and Reggie Perry in with 7 minutes to go in Game 2 of a much hyped up series….should help those plummeting ratings yes? I remember when playoff basketball was a great thing to watch. This never was a game tonight, right from the get go.

• monarch

What happened to Tyler Johnson lol? He has been living rough

• BiGtIGeRs

The bucks will beat the nets twice at home just watch then everyone will say the nets are overrated. This series reminds me of that rockets/Warriors playoffs were all the home games were blowouts

• billythekidcowboysheat

I mean if kd or kyrie get hurt in game 3 then yes bucks can still win this series.

Have pj and bobby p get suspended for going after kd’s and kyries legs😁

• RipCityRings

@jlowery73 said...

We have Elijah Bryant and Reggie Perry in with 7 minutes to go in Game 2 of a much hyped up series….should help those plummeting ratings yes? I remember when playoff basketball was a great thing to watch. This never was a game tonight, right from the get go.

West coast playoff basketball has been pretty entertaining so far.

• monarch

Now Alize Johnson is in. They about to extend this lead to 60

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Just watch the bucks team win both their home games and everyone feels stupid the Bucks are an elite team who can crank it up to another level at home

Why would I feel stupid?

• Brendan239

Haha. Thanassis got me a GD -1. Eff this effing worthless night. Bucks shouldn’t even be in the playoffs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

The Milwaukee Doe

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone from this game on FD necessary? KD maybe? The winning lineup should be interesting

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Haha. Thanassis got me a GD -1. Eff this effing worthless night. Bucks shouldn’t even be in the playoffs.

Wow, when he checked in during the 1st quarter I thought you were gonna be counting the money lol. I had him for a DNP. Which I guess that would of been better

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Feels like bubble basketball still. Just some terrible games. Mavs/LAC has been the best series so far by a mile

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

The Milwaukee Doe

LOL

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Feels like bubble basketball still. Just some terrible games. Mavs/LAC has been the best series so far by a mile

I think UTAH-LAC can be good, if the Clippers are able to keep up.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Anyone from this game on FD necessary? KD maybe? The winning lineup should be interesting

There’s the deal. I needed Durant instead of ABC for DK, even if I didn’t use any of the salary savings.

Funny thing, I have that lineup. Made a couple more than usual 1-3 because I got hooked into those ticket contests.
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Depends.

Really gonna comedown to who of joker/booker/cp3/mpj can outscore kd/abc/kyrie.

I feel good about my lines even with abc.

Have durant and brown on dk, who did outscore james albeit 6 pts.

Have alot of payne,monte, craig and ayton left.

Will see.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

The Milwaukee Doe

That actually used to be the name of the ladies team.

• yisman

Bucks completely quit in the second half. disgraceful. just lost my entire FD balance on a variety of third quarter and second half bets.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That actually used to be the name of the ladies team.

Hopefully they will play better at home

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bro ayton is only 32% in sd?

Payne 13%

The disrepect is uncanny.

• RipCityRings

Ayton 10.5% in the 4PP, Craig 2.4%. CP3 surprisingly close to 40%. Took them all plus Bridges, Suns were just priced right.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Budenholzer next coach to get fired

The Bucs need a change at that position. I’ve never been a fan of coach Bud.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).