NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Went from 2k to 300th in the pick n roll in like 2 minutes. Had all the right pieces from BK with KD, Kyrie, Brown, and Lopez who was meh. Got Crowder, Morris, Bridges, Craig, and Gordon going still

• zeeshan2

Low owned Ayton killing it for me. Love the stuff from bridges and Paul as well. Hopefully morris steps up more

• IT4MVP

Need more Crowder

• Breeze

I got a legit shot at the 100k tonight or at least top 10!!!

Wow.. No Bridges? NO win… And No Cash!

• Skee

Got a couple with Bridges in the Pro slot.. which maybe isn’t even high enough

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Breeze said...

I got a legit shot at the 100k tonight or at least top 10!!!

Good luck

• Breeze

@Pandamonious said...

Good luck

Thanks need more MPJ and Joker!!

• Breeze

Ranked 25th in the 100k with Joker, Bridges, Gordon and Campazzo left.

• Skee

@Breeze said...

Ranked 25th in the 100k with Joker, Bridges, Gordon and Campazzo left.

Not a bad spot, Bridges, Gordon, Campazzo all playing above where most people had them (in their game at least, I didn’t even watch/look at prices in the first one so I don’t know what the field is like with that game included)

• Breeze

@Skee said...

Not a bad spot, Bridges, Gordon, Campazzo all playing above where most people had them (in their game at least, I didn’t even watch/look at prices in the first one so I don’t know what the field is like with that game included)

Not looking so good with the Suns run.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Chris must of juiced his shoulder on the bench before the 4th💉

• zeeshan2

Holiday and morris killed my nice lineup :(

• IT4MVP

Didn’t expect Monte to be my lowest scorer smh

• Skee

Looks like Paul/Bridges will bring me to a lot of cashes but too much Booker to get anything at at the top. Looks like the way to play Bridges was in place of Booker not alongside him

• billythekidcowboysheat

Same crap tomorrow

76ers blowout hawks

Give me all the jazz TOMORROW😁

• RipCityRings

Didn’t get to watch much of the second half so I missed the sweat, but got 9th in the 4PP with my single entry for a cool $808.33. Also $32.85 from Boost Mobile (still a company somehow?) and $50 from a 25 cent winner-take-all. Playoffs were rough so far, this was definitely a much needed morale boost.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Didn’t get to watch much of the second half so I missed the sweat, but got 9th in the 4PP with my single entry for a cool $808.33. Also $32.85 from Boost Mobile (still a company somehow?) and $50 from a 25 cent winner-take-all. Playoffs were rough so far, this was definitely a much needed morale boost.

Same. Been getting smashed and finally had profitable night on both sites

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Could of been an even better night but I late swapped my main from Bridges/Ayton to Crowder/MPJ. Already had CP3 and didn’t think 3 Suns and no Nuggets was ideal

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Could of been an even better night but I late swapped my main from Bridges/Ayton to Crowder/MPJ. Already had CP3 and didn’t think 3 Suns and no Nuggets was ideal

Yeah I built my lineup in like 5 minutes and then spent around an hour second-guessing it. 4 Suns with no run-back felt weird, but my reasoning was that I figured the Nuggets would spread it around and that none of their salaries were particularly enticing, while CP3 was at least $1K too cheap, Craig was essentially free and Bridges was also under-priced for his role and past performance. Usually past game logs lead me astray, but worked out nicely tonight.

The crazy thing is I was less than 7 FPS out of first with 39.75 from Giannis.

• Wsdm61987

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah I built my lineup in like 5 minutes and then spent around an hour second-guessing it. 4 Suns with no run-back felt weird, but my reasoning was that I figured the Nuggets would spread it around and that none of their salaries were particularly enticing, while CP3 was at least $1K too cheap, Craig was essentially free and Bridges was also under-priced for his role and past performance. Usually past game logs lead me astray, but worked out nicely tonight.

The crazy thing is I was less than 7 FPS out of first with 39.75 from Giannis.

PLUS MPJ is guardin’ him. He’s a liability on defense and Suns will exploit him.

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

So Kerr needs an asterisk also

Semi asterisk. You can add Tyron Lue to that list too. If you have the best horse even the apprentice jockey can win most of the time. The best jockey hardly gets the sub par horse to the winners circle. KD, Kyrie, Harden, Curry, LeBron, etc are elite horses…Sure the coaches deserve credit but imho most of the credit goes to the players. Look at Belicheat without Tom Brady. Look at what Brady did for the Bucs? For the most part, players win championships not coaches.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).