NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@factorial89 said...

kawhi always shows up for the playoffs.

11k on fan duel is keep really steep.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

You guys realize why Zubac got phased out vs the Mavs right? It wasnt their choice

If they start small again book Gobert for a 20/20 game

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

Conley news is big for me on FD because I’m not quite comfortable paying $10.2 for Young or $8600 for Simmons. If Conley is good to go, I think he’s a good mid-range play. If he’s out, fire up Clarkson, Ingles, etc.

I think 8.6k for Simmons oa fair.

• Brendan239

I know it’s a stretch, but Favors had 2 (out of 3) “big games” vs LAC this year. I’d rather have him for $300 less than Zubac

• monarch

I wouldnt expect the Clippers to start out with their closing lineup. Throw it out as the last rotation so the Jazz cant adjust and try and steal game one. Zubac btw is well north of 1 FPPM career vs Gobert

• dominicanpapi

Do you guys think Doc goes with Thybulle instead of Green in the starting lineup?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I wouldnt expect the Clippers to start out with their closing lineup. Throw it out as the last rotation so the Jazz cant adjust and try and steal game one. Zubac btw is well north of 1 FPPM career vs Gobert

I think Zubac will start and Batum will go back to the bench

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Do you guys think Doc goes with Thybulle instead of Green in the starting lineup?

No

• I think we’ve already established this.

Expect zubac to come off the bench.

That being said clearly in 15-20 mins he is a great value.

Look for a rudy hulk smash game here regardless, clippers are gonna try and hunt bojan and dm down for switches on the pg and klaw.

Like i said it’s not gonna matter for Rudy, if you watched the mavs series the clippers give it up on the glass, rudy is safe with upside he’s a 🔒 for me.

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

I don’t think so. I think he will see a few more minutes tonight. I think he’s a nice punt on fd where steals get you 3 fps.

• miggs6876

PF position on FD is pretty crappy. I don’t want to pay 8.8k for Harris. He seems like the only guy with 40 plus upside. Collins is really hard to trust. Morris and O’Neal are really moving the needle for me.

• siddom

Isn’t Collins at 5.6k a mortal lock on dk?

• Dmo_Htx

@Brendan239 said...

I know it’s a stretch, but Favors had 2 (out of 3) “big games” vs LAC this year. I’d rather have him for $300 less than Zubac

No he didn’t. 1st game was solid next 2 couldn’t even crack 15 mins

• Njsum1

@siddom said...

Isn’t Collins at 5.6k a mortal lock on dk?

Who knows how it will end up, yet, not really….imo.. Shot the lights out last game and only got 33 DK.

I’ll have like 40%, yet not a lock for me.

Separately, I’ve got like 60% Trae, wanted to go 100% yet sixers slowed him in The second half, gonna pivot to PG in the other 2 and play some game theory.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid (knee) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Joel Embiid (knee) a game-time decision Tuesday.

He’s always a GTD so I find it amusing that they do this every game day with the “update to a GTD”/

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

He’s always a GTD so I find it amusing that they do this every game day with the “update to a GTD”/

He’s not really a GTD….he’s gonna go

• Golfnut04240

Two items of interest for me. Does De’andre Hunter play? Does Zubac start? The latter may not be known until ATL/PHI locks.

• gaelicgirl

Making 2 LUs on DK today

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

Making 2 LUs on DK today

Lol safe swimming

• realphipps

I’m basically all in on Huerter with everything I’m playing tonight.

Think he’ll have the ball in his hands a lot. Philly is going to hound Trae with Thybulle/Green/Simmons full court, over and over, imo.

• ludagrizz

@realphipps said...

I’m basically all in on Huerter with everything I’m playing tonight.

Think he’ll have the ball in his hands a lot. Philly is going to hound Trae with Thybulle/Green/Simmons full court, over and over, imo.

And if hunter plays?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Rondo could be a sneaky value play

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll have 0 Trae

• realphipps

@ludagrizz said...

And if hunter plays?

If he plays, I think it’ll be mid-20s for mins and he’ll have very little impact on Bog/Huerter’s role tonight.

Take it with a grain of salt. I mean, I’m all in on Kevin Huerter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).