NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

My ooooonnnllyy question for the day is …. Shaq or Jevon on FD?

• BiGtIGeRs

Can’t stand these 1 game slates

• roomchat

@theIrrigator said...

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

You’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you’re going all in on Markus Thompson or Howard, or whatever.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Saric

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you’re going all in on Markus Thompson or Howard, or whatever.

Ninja szn

• zeeshan2

Looking back at the last 10 Showdown’s in these playoffs, there certainly has been a trend with the winning lineup. 8 of 10 featured a CPTN that was top 5 in pricing. The only two exceptions were from DAL vs. LAC where Boban CPTN won and DEN vs. POR where Monte Morris CPTN won. Top 5 in pricing tonight: Ayton, Booker, Joker, Paul, and MPJ

• yisman

Wondering why Solomon Hill went from 25 minutes Game 1 to 8 minutes Game 2. He started both games.

also, pandemic p cost the clippers game 1

• monarch

@zeeshan2 said...

Looking back at the last 10 Showdown’s in these playoffs, there certainly has been a trend with the winning lineup. 8 of 10 featured a CPTN that was top 5 in pricing. The only two exceptions were from DAL vs. LAC where Boban CPTN won and DEN vs. POR where Monte Morris CPTN won. Top 5 in pricing tonight: Ayton, Booker, Joker, Paul, and MPJ

Thats generally how it works. A low priced CPT generally needs a game to shootout that allows for all payup options to be necessary.

Also 4×2, 3×3 or 2×4 is all I will build. Also pay attention to correlations…set rules only 1 of heavily non correlated players. Its a science. I either do really well or really poorly.

• markymark13

Huerter and Gallo were keeping them in the game so they got extra run

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I either do really well or really poorly.

And how is that different than any other slate in any other sport 🤷‍♂️😜

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Im guessing Howard lol.

• Cocomilk

@yisman said...

Wondering why Solomon Hill went from 25 minutes Game 1 to 8 minutes Game 2. He started both games.

also, pandemic p cost the clippers game 1

Tobias was thrashing him

• Brendan239

4 FD LUs, Joker in 4, MVP in 3. Rivers in 1, Saric in 1, Craig in 1, Green in 1. Bridges in 4, Campazzo in 2. Feels like tip is tomorrow

• bazerko

Will Barton is now questionable. He will probably be limited, but that will kill a lot of the Denver guards value

• telestraightshooter

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Can’t stand these 1 game slates

take some flyers that the stats hate, like last night

• Luke.K
    • Cousins
    • Zubac
    • not always Klaw or PG13
  • telestraightshooter

@bazerko said...

Will Barton is now questionable. He will probably be limited, but that will kill a lot of the Denver guards value

I think Suns defense has more to do w/ that… other than scrappy Fettacini Campazo, from an very Italian village in Argentina

• bazerko

Will Barton now expected to play, but will test his hamstring during warmups.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Well, if this was the regular season, this would be a classic situation where Barton plays, but Porter sits, but it’s the playoffs, soo….

• Brendan239

Added a 5th LU with 0 Joker and 1 Nug in case of route (which we’ve seen these playoffs way too often).

• jcotdl

@Brendan239 said...

Added a 5th LU with 0 Joker and 1 Nug in case of route (which we’ve seen these playoffs way too often).

thanks for keeping us posted- got any spare nugs?

• monarch

Porter is a great SD play. So is Monte Morris both receiving price cuts off down shooting games that blew out.

And dont say Zubac was a thin play. I touted him and then backed it up yet he was 17 percent owned. Made a lot of money off Zu

• Wsdm61987

If MPJ doesn’t suit up but Barton does, I wonder what the startin’ LU will be.
    PG Camp
    SG Rivers
    SF Gordon
    PF Green
    C Jokic
    That’s my guess, because I can’t imagine Will Barton gettin’ a ton of run, let alone the start given the severity of the injury he’s comin’ back from. He plays maybe 15-18, but I think those minutes will be impactful just because of his role on the squad prior to injury and J Murray goin’ down; he’s one of Malone’s, “guys.”

• Brendan239

@jcotdl said...

thanks for keeping us posted- got any spare nugs?

He’s going to be 95% owned. Imagine he pulls a Giannis from a couple of days ago. Highly unlikely buuuut I’ve seen this movie too many times.

• Brendan239

I NEED Campazzo to get 32+ minutes. However that needs to happen. I need a 36+ FD point from my guy. The Argentinian Tornado.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).