NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

Built all my lineups like Trae will be out. I’ll redo all of them at 8:01p.

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

Lineup kinda built itself assuming Trae is out.

Captain Holiday

• NDNole

@realphipps said...

Bobby Portis is gonna be so crazy owned lol. And once again I am pondering CoNaughty and I dont know why.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Bobby Portis is gonna be so crazy owned lol. And once again I am pondering CoNaughty and I dont know why.

Portis should be 100%, yet you don’t need a cheapie at captain if Trae sits.

• NDNole

On another note, if Collins goes off today then I will know NBA DFS is not for me lol.

Heavy Portis yeah, but don’t forget about Conn. One of the 2 has big game. Maybe Forbes too.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

On another note, if Collins goes off today then I will know NBA DFS is not for me lol.

1) Then put him in a lineup, so if he goes off you have some. 👍

2) This is not NBA DFS, this is a one game showdown slate.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

1) Then put him in a lineup, so if he goes off you have some. 👍

2) This is not NBA DFS, this is a one game showdown slate.

LOL! Yeah it sure does seem like a crapshoot.

• realphipps

Bobby Portis night? Or Bobbi Portia?

• dominicanpapi

Would y’all agree this is probably the Hawks best chance ever at a Finals/Championship? I don’t see how this team ever makes another Finals appearance. It’s like the Nats from a couple of years ago, everything broke right at the same time, whether it was pitching, hitting, injuries, etc.

• emnj69

Antetokounmpo for all the money

• emnj69

@dominicanpapi said...

Would y’all agree this is probably the Hawks best chance ever at a Finals/Championship? I don’t see how this team ever makes another Finals appearance. It’s like the Nats from a couple of years ago, everything broke right at the same time, whether it was pitching, hitting, injuries, etc.

clearly they have a good chance this year although I believe suns destroy them if the hawks get there but the hawks have a good foundation
    Trae Collins Capella is a nice trio -their guards are inconsistent but if they could get a guy like CJ from the blazers or another legit shooter like A Derozan or even a dipo the sky is the limit

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

Antetokounmpo for all the money

• tmarohl

Pretty sure Trae will play.

• kdsdawg

@tmarohl said...

Pretty sure Trae will play.

I would be cautious with him. If ABC is out then might as well play w/o him unless he is 100%. No need for him to aggravate it worse. Maybe the Hawks can steal another road victory.

• tmarohl

@kdsdawg said...

I would be cautious with him. If ABC is out then might as well play w/o him unless he is 100%. No need for him to aggravate it worse. Maybe the Hawks can steal another road victory.

ABC is out for sure. Bucks announced it.

• tmarohl

@kdsdawg said...

I don’t think Bucks have much of a chance tonight, with or without Trae playing for the Hawks.

• mike42

I got a feeling the Bucks blow ATL out even if Trae plays. It’s impossible to get to unique but if you go all Bucks sans 1 guy, that would probably be unique.

Brook Lopez is my other take. Averaged 21+ with ABC out and he’s the type of vet that steps up in spots like this.

• mike42

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Bucks have much of a chance tonight, with or without Trae playing for the Hawks.

I was writing the exact opposite take at the exact same time. That’s why they play the games.

There seems to be an ebb and flow to a lot of these playoff series and it’s almost always counterintuitive. ATL loses it’s best player and blows out Milw. Milw then loses its best player and ………………? I think comes out with its ass on fire as you’d expect from a veteran team that knows it needs this one at home to really have a chance. I really don’t think it matters who’s on the floor for ATL.

• tmarohl

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    ·
    2h
    Here was Bud on picking the last starter:

“At some point, you’ve got to pull the trigger and make a decision. We’ll probably do that and then we’ll probably tell you we don’t know who we are playing and planning on starting and then at tip-off or whatever, you guys will get it.”

• NDNole

@tmarohl said...

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    ·
    2h
    Here was Bud on picking the last starter:

“At some point, you’ve got to pull the trigger and make a decision. We’ll probably do that and then we’ll probably tell you we don’t know who we are playing and planning on starting and then at tip-off or whatever, you guys will get it.”

Thats a belichek level troll right there lol.

• yisman

John Jenkins named to the USA team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jenkins_(basketball)

• Njsum1

@mike42 said...

I was writing the exact opposite take at the exact same time. That’s why they play the games.

In case you didn’t know, Tmarohl is a huge Bucks fan and is always super negative when it comes to the Bucks. Whether he actually believes the Bucks will get blown out, or is simply trying the ol’ reverse Kaibosh, is one of this message board’s great mysteries 😉

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

In case you didn’t know, Tmarohl is a huge Bucks fan and is always super negative when it comes to the Bucks. Whether he actually believes the Bucks will get blown out, or is simply trying the ol’ reverse Kaibosh, is one of this message board’s great mysteries 😉

I believe Bucks are going to lose, and sold my tickets for tonight as soon as Giannis clutched his knee.

• PaperStacking92

Zach Klein @ZachKleinWSB 3h
    Gallo told me Trae Young was at the shoot around this morning here in Milwaukee and is hopeful he’ll play tonight in Game 5 (kinda a good sign he could play)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).