NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young was also at the last shootaround

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Bucks win tonight

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

I believe Bucks are going to lose, and sold my tickets for tonight as soon as Giannis clutched his knee.

Sounds like a reverse kibosh to me, tma.
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gonna be very difficult if trae is out to get creative tonight.

Bucks have all the value and 7 guys for sure gonna play:
    Kris
    Jrue
    Brolo
    Bobby
    Pj
    Pat
    Forbes

The question is does bud play anyone else enough to warrent dfs consideration? Teague maybe?

But i think either building a blowout lineup or building lineups fading portis is a way to get different enough, portis will be way overowned but it will be hard to fail on dk.

Fd actually priced everyone correctly.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Portis at MVP on fd😨

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I think Bucks win tonight

i want you to be right.

• tmarohl

Landon Buford
    @LandonBuford
    ·
    2m
    There’s a possibility that Kawhi Leonard could be out a year according to an NBA Source, but this has not been confirmed by Clippers officials.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Landon Buford
    @LandonBuford
    ·
    2m
    There’s a possibility that Kawhi Leonard could be out a year according to an NBA Source, but this has not been confirmed by Clippers officials.

Expecting the Clippers to report anything honestly or in a timely fashion is expecting quite a bit too much.

• Njsum1

I’d really like Trae to sit tonight, just made one lineup, and if he plays the lineup is garbage. If he sits, it has a high probability of at least a min cash…

That means…..he’ll play

• WrathofKhaaan

Capela will feast without ABC. BroLo and Portis usage increases.

• WrathofKhaaan

Just waiting for Collins to troll everyone with his first great game since game 1 at low ownership.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Yeah i may go back to collins. Capela will be popular on dk especially, collins should be low owned.

My biggest issue was how collins was being used in game 4, basically glorified corner 3, pj was stuck on him he never got any post ups.

• WrathofKhaaan

Bucks will win tonight based on improved FT% alone with ABC out…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Portis at MVP on fd😨

Stop

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

i want you to be right.

Dont know why you would sell your tickets

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I’d really like Trae to sit tonight, just made one lineup, and if he plays the lineup is garbage. If he sits, it has a high probability of at least a min cash…

That means…..he’ll play

Me too. I’m 100% Lou on the 2 gamer

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Stop

🤣

Dog I’m not gonna put jrue and Kris in every line at capt/mvp.

What’s the point of playing knowing I’m gonna chop without question.

It’s more likely then not unless hawks blow the bucks out that a buck is the highest raw points scorer, bobby is the only one with upside enough to 1 out of a million outscore kris/jrue.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Dont know why you would sell your tickets

Can’t afford to go to every playoff game at these prices.

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/BenSteeleMJS/status/1410728097398226948/photo/1

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🤣

Dog I’m not gonna put jrue and Kris in every line at capt/mvp.

What’s the point of playing knowing I’m gonna chop without question.

It’s more likely then not unless hawks blow the bucks out that a buck is the highest raw points scorer, bobby is the only one with upside enough to 1 out of a million outscore kris/jrue.

I just dont see Portis playing enough mins to make the cut at MVP. He would have to play 35-40 mins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (foot) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/VGa6NwBacb

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Can’t afford to go to every playoff game at these prices.

The tickets aren’t already paid for? Or you talking about all the extra fees that are encountered with going to the game?

• ASalvaro

with Trae out there is one lineup with Middleton as captain that’s going to be chopped thousands of ways lol

• Draftdreamsbig

I think Hawks win big. Reddish can contain Middleton. Huerter has played on D extremely well this series. If the Bucks want any shot, their bigs will have to step up. I’m gonna have some PJ for sure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).