NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Trey is out

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

The tickets aren’t already paid for? Or you talking about all the extra fees that are encountered with going to the game?

Billed by round, so yes, charged on a credit card. I tend to go to a couple and sell the others and apply to credit card.

• ifthethunder

So it’s Middleton or Jrue at CPT, or maybe Kevin don’t Huerter ‘em? (Unless you’re going long shot?)
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I just dont see Portis playing enough mins to make the cut at MVP. He would have to play 35-40 mins

Oh for sure.

I can see it, bucks are screwed in the paint now with no abc. Hawks are gonna abuse brolo even more in pnr, which is why I’ll have close to 100% capela probaly.

I can see bobby getting extended run, will see.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

How has the ATL defense been against Middleton? I know Middleton is streaky. If ATL can give him trouble, ATL wins and something like a 5 Hawks – 1 Bucks could win on dk tonight.

• Draftdreamsbig

@jv21 said...

How has the ATL defense been against Middleton? I know Middleton is streaky. If ATL can give him trouble, ATL wins and something like a 5 Hawks – 1 Bucks could win on dk tonight.

Reddish played well on him. He’s a great defender, getting him back was massive

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Oh for sure.

I can see it, bucks are screwed in the paint now with no abc. Hawks are gonna abuse brolo even more in pnr, which is why I’ll have close to 100% capela probaly.

I can see bobby getting extended run, will see.

I just got home and actually looked at it and I think I can get on board with some Portis at MVP if he starts. Just looking through the Game Flows that Giannis missed and if Portis starts he could play 35-40 mins

• siddom

im getting 1600 left on dk showdown for my optimal, thoughts?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I just got home and actually looked at it and I think I can get on board with some Portis at MVP if he starts. Just looking through the Game Flows that Giannis missed and if Portis starts he could play 35-40 mins

I luv and die with it tonight.

Even on dk, well over there you almost have to leave money on the table.

• realphipps

I’ve got one with 8400 left. Reminds me of times past. The differentiate play.

But this is a unique showdown. I can see a solo takedown in the bigger tournies.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Reddish played well on him. He’s a great defender, getting him back was massive

ok thanks. Thinking about it, I heard the same thing on the mismatch pod. I am not going to make him CPT.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, Middleton, Tucker, Portis, Lopez on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Lou Williams will start for injured Trae Young on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hawks will start Williams, Bogdanovic, Huerter, Collins, Capela on Thursday.

• NDNole

I have a lot left on the table again tonight but this time it seems to not be totally dumb.

• telestraightshooter

Good % perfect LU on dK leaves $alary on table

• Golfnut04240

I’m on my last combo slate for DK and I’m wondering if I should play Capela or just go to Portis at Center. I then would have to play either Pat C or Reddish so I can get to Collins. I have my other slots filled as I like them.

• wolverinezack

Lou or Portis on FD?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Landon Buford
    @LandonBuford
    ·
    2m
    There’s a possibility that Kawhi Leonard could be out a year according to an NBA Source, but this has not been confirmed by Clippers officials.

Is he faking an injury to force a trade again?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@wolverinezack said...

Lou or Portis on FD?

Both

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m on my last combo slate for DK and I’m wondering if I should play Capela or just go to Portis at Center. I then would have to play either Pat C or Reddish so I can get to Collins. I have my other slots filled as I like them.

I nearly dropped the ball here. I had forgotten about Lou Williams. I’m fine now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

Good % perfect LU on dK leaves $alary on table

My optimal was 0 remaining

Captain Jrue
    Middleton
    Portis
    And 3 hawk guards

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

My optimal was 0 remaining

Captain Jrue
    Middleton
    Portis
    And 3 hawk guards

That’s not going to be unique enough dogg.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That’s not going to be unique enough dogg.

It’s not suppose to be

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-Portis
    Kris
    Jrue
    Huerter
    Capela
    Lou

Capt-Portis
    Kris
    Jrue
    Capela
    Lou
    Cam

Fd:
    Mvp-Portis
    Star-Kris
    Pro-Jrue
    Lou
    Cam

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Jrue
    Pro-Kris
    Lou
    Cam

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Capela
    Pro-Jrue
    Kris
    Pat

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Lou
    Pro-Kris
    Jrue
    Cam

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Lou
    Pro-Jrue
    Kris
    Cam

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Jrue
    Pro-Lou
    Kris
    Cam

Mvp-Portis
    Star-Kris
    Pro-Lou
    Jrue
    Cam

Gl everyone🤠

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).