NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Same. A few more points from Lou and I would of had an even better night

What pisses me off as a Bucks fan, and I said this after game 1, is that the lane has been wide open for the Bucks. Bucks win game 1 easily if they just post up Brook or Giannis and dunk on them. Capella and Collins are so soft inside.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What pisses me off as a Bucks fan, and I said this after game 1, is that the lane has been wide open for the Bucks. Bucks win game 1 easily if they just post up Brook or Giannis and dunk on them. Capella and Collins are so soft inside.

Gonna be a great Finals

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Gonna be a great Finals

Hope the Bucks are in them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hope the Bucks are in them.

I think so

• tmarohl

It is pretty good that Marv only has one or two more games to broadcast in his career, because he is just saying whatever he wants at this point, and half the time not correct.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).