NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mike42

@realphipps said...

I lean with Monarch here. If Trae plays, and it’s 30+ mins, and he’s mostly healthy…

I think we’ll see a lot of Portis/PJ in the frontcourt. It’s true Lopez is option #3 on offense now, but MIL just hands over free baskets when Lopez is asked to play 40+ possessions of half-court defense against a heavy PnR offensive philosophy.

A healthy Trae could mean 28 mins of Brook instead of 38.

Or Trae just sits. And it’s all moot.

He’s going to not only have to play but be effective and be effective early in the game enough to offset the simple fact they got nobody they trust behind Brolo. It’s entirely possible but I don’t think it’s likely because Trae has been sitting for a week and injured, plus the gap from Brolo to whoever would play his minutes is pretty large.

Another consideration if Trae plays is that he’s not effective and doesn’t play all of his minutes or finish the game. If Trae does play I think it would wise to have a LU that plays out that scenario. Either way, I’ll stand behind my Brolo ain’t coming off the court very easily tonight and it’s not the most likey scenario,

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

He cannot exist on the floor with Trae Young on. They put Brolo in the PnR, he camps out at the elbow as help defender on the Capela/Collins rolls and Trae has a field day.

I don’t agree. They can’t exist the way they were playing it early in the series. I just camp Brook under the basket and take away the lob passes to Capela and Collins, and have Jrue pressure Trae.

• tmarohl

There is also no way in hell that Trae doesn’t play.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I don’t agree. They can’t exist the way they were playing it early in the series. I just camp Brook under the basket and take away the lob passes to Capela and Collins, and have Jrue pressure Trae.

Lopez doesnt hedge. He barely leaves the paint. If Trae is even 80 percent he will get whatever he wants unless they blitz him.

• billythekidcowboysheat

If capela is ever gonna have a game, it’s with trae back at pg.

I think we can assume trae is playing, bucks should expect more physical game from hawks after getting bodied in the paint last game. I could see hawks jumping on bucks early, or bucks win a close one.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Lopez doesnt hedge. He barely leaves the paint. If Trae is even 80 percent he will get whatever he wants unless they blitz him.

Trae will be 100% as it is only a bruise, so they will just shoot him up if he has any discomfort.

• tmarohl

Trae in

• wolverinezack

Boggie/Tucker or Collins/Gallo and leave money on the table on FD? Hate going Tucker but the minutes are at least there.

• superjon

Not sure how I did it, but I managed to make a chalky lineup that is still pretty unique.

• OttawaCityMadman

@superjon said...

Not sure how I did it, but I managed to make a chalky lineup that is still pretty unique.

no such thing if you’re in a large gpp ;)

• NDNole

@superjon said...

I’l do you one better. I managed make a logical lineup that on paper has enough chalk and non chalk to make me think I have a chance. But per usual, I expect 5 minutes into the game it will be clear I dont lol.

• superjon

@NDNole said...

I’l do you one better. I managed make a logical lineup that on paper has enough chalk and non chalk to make me think I have a chance. But per usual, I expect 5 minutes into the game it will be clear I dont lol.

Well shoot, we must have the same LU then.

See ya at the bottom.

• realphipps

I have a Cpt Teague lineup that’s really different.

• monarch

@realphipps said...

I have a Cpt Teague lineup that’s really different.

I won’t play Teague three years from now if DK offers BIG3 contests

• realphipps

SuperDraft is offering Big 3. Saw the tab on their page earlier.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Captain Bobby P for the win

• ifthethunder

Oh Trae is playing? Got back to the craptop too late.
    ~

• NDNole

Still waiting for the CPT Trey explosion.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I was one of the stupids who rostered trae.

I’ve wasted so much money on these sd slates, I’m better off throwing my prayers into mlb or nascar😐

• mike42

I don’t think I even saw them do a single pick and roll with Trae vs Lopez in the first half. ATL would be better off hoping sweet Lou catches fire in the second 1/2 than ride with Trae.

• monarch

Jrue not messing around

• yisman

middleton 23 points and counting in the third after 5 in the first half
    bucks unlimited offensive rebounds, leading to made 3s

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

lol

• BiGtIGeRs

Bucks on pace for 60 three point attempts

• dominicanpapi

If I were the Hawks, I wouldn’t bring McMillan back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).