NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

It was almost comical how you tried to blame me for people not posting here. Someone who has given honest and often accurate opinions (Even if unpopular) for many years. I can give you a host of reasons why people don’t post here anymore, yet believe me, I’m not one of them. You’re unbelievable.

Ha.

I didn’t even see you updated and added this. Fits perfect.

“Someone who has given honest and often accurate opinions (Even if unpopular) for many years.”

Pat yourself on the back again. Take another lap.

I didn’t blame you specifically if you actually got out of your own head and read what I wrote. I clearly meant, behavior like you’re exhibiting is the type that leads to people not posting. Not you specifically.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

“Someone who has given honest and often accurate opinions (Even if unpopular) for many years.”

Pat yourself on the back again. Take another lap

I also admit when I’m wrong. Quite often actually. Got no problem with it. Most recently, I think I said I liked Ayton for Captain, and someone else said Morris, and before the game even started I said Captain Morris might be the way to go.

Then even came on after the game, and posted that Morris was the play. Think that was like 3 days ago.

And yes I will take a victory lap when I’m right as well, just as I’ll admit when I’m wrong.

There’s a reason I do that, other than gloating….

This thread is often filled with unrelated nonsense, and takes that are intentionally misleading, or if not misleading, just not very accurate. Is there a little ego involved when I’m right, sure, yet for you as well, or anyone who prognosticates.

Yet there’s also people who look to this thread for advice, and I want to let them know, that my posts and opinions are genuine and often accurate, and should be read and considered.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

What you all think of this Rachel Nichols vs Maria Taylor beef?

I think it’s sad that an employee of the company released this to the media to stir up drama.

What a scumbag.

• tmarohl

Man, now Jalen Rose’s daughter going off on Rachel. ESPN burning down. https://twitter.com/i/status/1412189473174036483

• tmarohl

Giannis listed as doubtful for tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).