Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:05 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:35 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@RipCityRings said...

Also, shout out to Markieff for getting T’d up in a preseason game. Too funny.

Edit: Make that ejected!

Hehe

• RipCityRings

Isaac ankle sprain, will not return. Brutal.

• Ronboogie6

Have a fultz, knox, hezonja, Collins and Davis with Fox, hield, Jackson and wcs going tonight might end up winning some Sunday million tickets which would be nice.

• FAMOF665

Kanter playing only 12 min is going to kill some of my best lineups shouldve just stuck with Vucevic that and the Issac ankle injury making this 1st try not too good

• chronoxiong

o/u Trae Young FG% this year. I’m betting his FG% is going to be under .400 this season.

• kbsktbll88

@FAMOF665 said...

Kanter playing only 12 min is going to kill some of my best lineups shouldve just stuck with Vucevic that and the Issac ankle injury making this 1st try not too good

Man same here. I tried so hard to pivot off Kanter too.

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

o/u Trae Young FG% this year. I’m betting his FG% is going to be under .400 this season.

I’d say around 36-38%, be shocked if it’s over 40. Ayton is eating, Hield not so much. Hield got yanked quick UGH

• scott33

Oh I see, Hield picked up 2 quick cheapies

• scott33

Ayton just got me past the cash line, now I need Buddy to get hot for more than min cash

• RipCityRings

33rd in the Block with Hield and Ayton still going and 3 points away from a Milly ticket. Need Hield to figure it out.

• RipCityRings

Update: Buddy Hield is trash.

• scott33

@RipCityRings said...

Update: Buddy Hield is trash.

Sorry bro, I thought he had a great MU to smash in. Wish I went Jackson over Issac, played Issac as I knew his ownership would be much lower than Jackson’s. If he stays healthy I think he gets between 20-30 FD pts tonight. 6 pts above the cash line right now, need Jackson to head to the pine.

• scott33

Ayton’s back in, noice!

• KindGuy

Nothing new for NBA coaches but the Suns coach lied. He said everyone was going to see the floor and no one would see more than 15 minutes. What makes a hole.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Ayton a beast….

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

So glad basketball is back! Cashed every qa lineup I put in and even the ones with Isaac getting hurt. Tripled my small buy in but can’t wait for the real thing.

• tmarohl

Already have 14 Sunday million tickets, and it is only Monday :)

• ASalvaro

did really well tonight thanks to the Suns playing a lot of minutes…but man is Dragan Bender terrible..i didn’t use him tonight but i did a bunch of times last year

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

So glad basketball is back! Cashed every qa lineup I put in and even the ones with Isaac getting hurt. Tripled my small buy in but can’t wait for the real thing.

Haha came here to post the same exact thing! So happy NBA is back, every morning I wake up for the next 6-7 months will be like Christmas Day. I love waking up, digging into the slate & constructing lineups. Such a fun process. Complete opposite of NFL where I make myself crazy going back & forth on roster construction for a whole week. Only turned $6 into $11 tonight but I’ll take it with Issac getting hurt. Everything I make in pre-season will go to opening night in a few weeks. Seems like a good construction for pre season is 1 low dollar punt, I expensive stud, & balanced with the 7 other spots (FD). Hell most of the top GPP LUs have been completely balanced with no one above 8k.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Already have 14 Sunday million tickets, and it is only Monday :)

Nice broski, I see you in a lot of the $1 20 mans (top 2 win) satties on FD. I know u won a bunch of week 1 tickets from playing WNBA, how’d u do that week? I just can’t bring myself to play the satelites even though I know I should. I guess I just have trouble seeing the big picture when it comes to those contests.

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Nice broski, I see you in a lot of the $1 20 mans (top 2 win) satties on FD. I know u won a bunch of week 1 tickets from playing WNBA, how’d u do that week? I just can’t bring myself to play the satelites even though I know I should. I guess I just have trouble seeing the big picture when it comes to those contests.

I don’t do that many top two win ones, but I do occasionally. Typically whatever lineup I put in a given sport, I will do 4 25 centers, and maybe a $1 in the one with 25 winners.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

I don’t do that many top two win ones, but I do occasionally. Typically whatever lineup I put in a given sport, I will do 4 25 centers, and maybe a $1 in the one with 25 winners.

I need to start playing some satellites, especially in small fields when I feel really confident in my line.

• mrmogz

@scott33 said...

I need to start playing some satellites, especially in small fields when I feel really confident in my line.

Feeling confident in your lineups is always when they turn out the worst lol.

• monarch

I’m jumping back into NBA tonight. Let’s stack Rockets, really like Eric Gordon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).