• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit at Toronto
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Cleveland
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando at San Antonio
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : Utah at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sonic999

All about the minutes news. To start with looking like the guys who sat last nite and whose teams are on b2bs are good plays—Gobert, Elf, Gordon, T. Harris, maybe Avery Bradley or Leuer

• frugal

@sonic999 said...

All about the minutes news. To start with looking like the guys who sat last nite and whose teams are on b2bs are good plays—Gobert, Elf, Gordon, T. Harris, maybe Avery Bradley or Leuer

Hoping Drummond’s over his pink eye tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

I think the spurs try to get Rudy gay going tonight

• monarch

Looking at Vuc

• futoo

absolutely clueless on who to target.do lebron,westbrook,george,melo,gobert,derozen,aldridge,rose,ish,harris,millsap,jokic get minutes?

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Looking at Vuc

Scary on a B2B and a later tip off

• Lathum

Managed to cash with a zero from Tobias Harris. What could have been.

• MarcoPolo128

@Lathum said...

Managed to cash with a zero from Tobias Harris. What could have been.

I feel your pain. I missed cashing by a few points because I had Harris.

• sonic999

@winnerchickendinner said...

I think the spurs try to get Rudy gay going tonight

Doubtful he plays enough mins to be worth it tonite.

• Bigmacz

Hmm I wonder if after how rusty westbrook looked against united they give the starters 30 minutes again to get some better flow going. PG13 definitely had a nice night though and it looks like westbrook will be less on the points more on the assists etc.

• stats99tuff

Cavs probably want to build some chemistry with lebron on the floor tonight , love and rose sat out sunday….

• mattyice522

avoiding all cavs.

• sonic999

@stats99tuff said...

Cavs probably want to build some chemistry with lebron on the floor tonight , love and rose sat out sunday….

Makes sense but they have 82 games to build up chemistry. Lebron’s teams the last 5 years or so are never in a hurry. All about May and June.

• Theguy49503

http://www.dailynbalineups.com/

Do guys think this website is fairly accurate when it comes to rosters?

• Gasou4389

@Theguy49503 said...

http://www.dailynbalineups.com/

Do guys think this website is fairly accurate when it comes to rosters?

Not as of right now. Cavs starters are off.

• tmarohl

No. Just look at Toronto and Cavs lineups and you will have your answer. They basically just listed the lineups from last game and are projecting the same lineups tonight.

• frugal

No one has accurate lineup information this early.

• monarch

Jazz on a road B2B but rookie Donavan Mitchell should be in for some PT with Exum out and Rubio unlikely to log heavy minutes.

• sherm812

How do you know Rubio isn’t going to be seeing significant minutes?

• shariik

What you guys think of Kuzma tonight?

• miceing

@monarch You don’t think Rubio will see heavy minutes tonight? What makes you say this? He only played 15 min last night and with this being the last preseason game for them Snyder may want the starting lineup to build some chemistry with Rubio. If he plays 25+ minutes I think people almost NEED to play Rubio tonight.

• KindGuy

@monarch said...

Jazz on a road B2B but rookie Donavan Mitchell should be in for some PT with Exum out and Rubio unlikely to log heavy minutes.

Mitchell is my favorite for rookie of the year. I think he usurps Rubio pretty quickly. Dude is an absolute stud. Steal of the draft in my opinion.

• Cowboysfan93

Can Westbrook hit even 4x tonight? I see potential for 3x but no upside ceiling with limited minutes and decreased usage rate.

• liwvu13

@sherm812 said...

He’s suggesting it because the Jazz are on a B2B, but he only played 15 mins last night so it is possible the he will still get some quality minutes.

• monarch

@sherm812 said...

I have no idea. Just figured on a B2B that Mitchell would be as likely to log heavy minutes again. For all I know Rubio get a ton of time…I will keep checking on this until lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).