• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit at Toronto
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago at Cleveland
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando at San Antonio
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City at Denver
    10:30 PM EST : Utah at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• LarryLegend33

Best night of the preseason for me. 296.25.

Good enough for top 10s in a bunch of low stakes tournaments and 18th in the big $5. Wish I hadn’t gone Harris, but can’t complaint.

• Dfspacman

@monarch said...

Jazz on a road B2B but rookie Donavan Mitchell should be in for some PT with Exum out and Rubio unlikely to log heavy minutes.

SHout out to you on the Mitchel call, too bad I missed out on Holiday and George

• Dfspacman

Looking at the top lineups, I wasn’t expecting Ish Smith and Barton to ball out 2nite, anyways made a $70 profit hope I don’t lose it all on 2moro’s slate

• estroud23

Sitting at 160 halfway through the slate. Thought for sure I would have a winning notification on my phone when I woke up this morning. Damn you preseason.

• LarryLegend33

@sonic999 said...

All about the minutes news. To start with looking like the guys who sat last nite and whose teams are on b2bs are good plays—Gobert, Elf, Gordon, T. Harris, maybe Avery Bradley or Leuer

The very first post on here was some of the best advice. These 4 used up over half your dollars and delivered 5.9x value. Of the 4, only Harris underperformed. With preseason minutes being erratic, targeting these guys just made sense.

• jcrebs

In the DK single entry $5 double up, 459 teams, 40 had the same lineup, and 19 had another same lineup. I know that this is “ legit” , either buying lineups or using touts free lineups, but c’mon man, this is still crap. And, yes, I cashed, just pisses me off seeing these “ trains”: in single entry tourneys.

• LarryLegend33

@jcrebs said...

In the DK single entry $5 double up, 459 teams, 40 had the same lineup, and 19 had another same lineup. I know that this is “ legit” , either buying lineups or using touts free lineups, but c’mon man, this is still crap. And, yes, I cashed, just pisses me off seeing these “ trains”: in single entry tourneys.

I can almost handle 40 in a 459 team double up. It was the 10-12 same lineups in my 20 team 50/50s last night that kill me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).