7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Pels are running the bench out tonight. I’m all over Troy Williams. I’d fade Mirotic

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Pels are running the bench out tonight. I’m all over Troy Williams. I’d fade Mirotic

Ian Clark too

• Jdeac

https://twitter.com/johndenton555/status/1050040261215232000?s=21
    AG, Vuc, and Fournier should be around 30 minutes tonight.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

They only have 3 bigs tonight. Mirotic should get some run I would assume.

• jtkucheck

@monarch said...

I’m confused by this. Is Mirotic sitting or will he only play like 15-20 minutes? What are you basing this on?

• monarch

@jtkucheck said...

I’m confused by this. Is Mirotic sitting or will he only play like 15-20 minutes? What are you basing this on?

On a B2B…tomorrow is the dress rehearsal per several beat writers.

• gaelicgirl

@al3b3d3v said...

Derrick White is a free square today for the Spurs, also interesting to see GSW vs the new LAL game tonight, any love for Curry KD or LBJ?

Oh, yeah.

Draymond out. Kerr will probably give starters more minutes. Slim Reaper vs Slenderman. NorCal vs SoCal.
    Vegas, baby! The narratives abound…

• monarch

I dont love Vuc matchup vs Marc Gasol. Much rather have J Val vs Nets. Considering Drummond if we get word that he will get regular run. Not sure what to do with Randle yet but I’m definitely playing Diallo and Williams from that game.

• jtkucheck

Any interest in Javale? He’s been kind of a beast this preseason.

• kbsktbll88

@Jdeac said...

https://twitter.com/johndenton555/status/1050040261215232000?s=21
    AG, Vuc, and Fournier should be around 30 minutes tonight.

I’m definitely staying away from Vucevic tonight.

• al3b3d3v

VINCE CARTER 360 DEGREE REVERSE SLAM DUNK TIME. i just um, threw up a little bit in my mouth….

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

I dont love Vuc matchup vs Marc Gasol. Much rather have J Val vs Nets. Considering Drummond if we get word that he will get regular run. Not sure what to do with Randle yet but I’m definitely playing Diallo and Williams from that game.

Same reason I’m staying away from Vuc. Although, I do like the Grizzlies, especially Gasol. He’s only $5,900 on DK and could see 25-30 minutes.

• upgradetoquestionable

@kbsktbll88 said...

Same reason I’m staying away from Vuc. Although, I do like the Grizzlies, especially Gasol. He’s only $5,900 on DK and could see 25-30 minutes.

Man I just put Gasol into my LU when I saw the price. Was coming on here to type exactly what you said. I think Jonas can crush Brooklyn even in 20-22 minutes. I’ve got both in a LU.

• skankinmat

Can we go back to Ayton? They dont have any reason to rest him?

• gaelicgirl

@jtkucheck said...

Any interest in Javale? He’s been kind of a beast this preseason.

Yes.

• 123OMAR786

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes.

Jonas from raps or mcgee from wariors

• KindGuy

Sucks that Draymond won’t play. I would’ve loved to see some Draymond Lebron preseason fun.

• Vanco

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2018/10/09/indiana-pacers-hope-get-starting-five-intact-thad-young-return/1565930002/

“McMillan intends to play his core rotation players 24-30 minutes, but how long Young would be able to play has yet to be determined. “

• jtkucheck

@123OMAR786 said...

Both actually, but I was initially referring to McGee (who is actually now on the Lakers).

• gaelicgirl

@123OMAR786 said...

Depends who else you want to fit into your LUs, I guess. JVal should eat, but $6k vs $4.2k on FD.

• kbsktbll88

@skankinmat said...

Can we go back to Ayton? They dont have any reason to rest him?

I’d be careful with him tonight. I watched the first match up between them and Portland and Nurkic was having his way with him and got him into early foul trouble. Box score doesn’t show it, but Ayton was struggling. He dominated in garbage time after Nurkic was done. Plus the salary is getting up there, and ownership will probably remain high.

• Benf15harp

@Vanco said...

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2018/10/09/indiana-pacers-hope-get-starting-five-intact-thad-young-return/1565930002/

“McMillan intends to play his core rotation players 24-30 minutes, but how long Young would be able to play has yet to be determined. “

Love the pacers tonight
    Bulls D is awful

• KindGuy

Are we playing this guy tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Sucks that Draymond won’t play. I would’ve loved to see some Draymond Lebron preseason fun.

Agree. But you know who really loves to play against LeBron?

• monarch

Dipo/Tyreke and you get probably all 48 minutes of lead usage vs super fast Bulls on ESPN.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).