7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Are we playing this guy tonight?

One out of two LUs, but only because it’s 1) Warriors, 2) Vegas, 3) ESPN. Never underestimate the power of ego!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Are we playing this guy tonight?

• Benf15harp

Lonzo getting 20 mins tonight

• Russthabus26

Atkinson is going to sit Ed Davis and DeMarre Carroll tonight. Both are fine, but he just wants to give minutes to Kenneth Faried in his #Nets debut & get a longer look at rookie Rodions Kurucs, who has been good so far.

Interesting. Probably Rodions gets more run than Farried?

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

• KindGuy

@Benf15harp said...

He needs to work on that jumpshot AND his dance moves, lmao

• jtkucheck

Dragic out… fire up… Tyler Johnson?

• Vanco

Rod Beard #Pistons Dwane Casey says he will start Jackson, Bullock, Johnson, Griffin and Drummond tonight vs. #Wizards.

• Jonas137

@jtkucheck said...

Dragic out… fire up… Tyler Johnson?

Thinking Weber instead

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Dipo/Tyreke and you get probably all 48 minutes of lead usage vs super fast Bulls on ESPN.

Scrubs will play some

• Benf15harp

Live look at Lebron and sons

• monarch

Going to be hard to not consider Seth Curry with Dame, CJ, ET and Trent all out.

• KindGuy

Both Dame_Lillard (rest) and CJMcCollum (rest) will sit out tonight's preseason game versus Phoenix.— Casey Holdahl (@CHold) October 10, 2018

• jjpk

@elementasrat said...

Both Dame_Lillard (rest) and CJMcCollum (rest) will sit out tonight’s preseason game versus Phoenix.— Casey Holdahl (@CHold) October 10, 2018

So Curry and who – Stauskus? Ugh, I don’t even like typing that last one.

• KindGuy

@jjpk said...

So Curry and who – Stauskus? Ugh, I don’t even like typing that last one.

I was thinking Baldwin. Always liked his game. Tough defender, athletic.

• machzeagher

What studs are going to see enough minutes tonight to make it worth paying for? Having a hard time not leaving a ton of salary on the table.

• jtkucheck

Ok it isn’t related to today’s slate (unless a trade happens) but this Jimmy Butler drama is wild

• wafic

Lebron at 7k and vs. the Warriors is interesting. He’s played 15 minutes. Walton said this would be a rehearsal. I can see him getting 20 min. He can smash in 20 min.

• gaelicgirl

@jtkucheck said...

Ok it isn’t related to today’s slate (unless a trade happens) but this Jimmy Butler drama is wild

LOL You watching The Jump? We need a Dances with TWolves gif, stat!

“At one point in a scrimmage, sources said, Butler turned to GM Scott Layden and screamed, ‘You (bleeping) need me. You can’t win without me.’ Butler left teammates and coaches largely speechless. He dominated the gym in every way. Jimmy’s back.” -Woj

Also heard he beat the starters with the 3rd team.

• leib0039

Bron on DK is a great play due to guys you can pivot to if we get late news…on FD im terrified he sits or plays like 10 min so I have to pass and if he beats me so be it. not letting a 0 beat me. Worked out to perfection with Tobias last night.

• gaelicgirl

@leib0039 said...

Bron on DK is a great play due to guys you can pivot to if we get late news…on FD im terrified he sits or plays like 10 min

He’s definitely playing, only question is how much.

• machzeagher

That’s my concern. Thinking about Steph/KD and Bron/Ingram but I haven’t seen anything on minutes. Loading up on DK but I think I’ll be focusing on confirmed minutes on FD satellites.

• monarch

I’m happy that the GSW Lakers game is on this slate. It will be over owned IMO. Bron has a nice price on DK but I believe I can find better plays for 2k less.

• jjpk

Old Man Carter is getting the start tonight. Maybe I’ll toss him in a QA lineup and see if he can find the fountain of youth for one evening. Half Geriatric, Half Amazing!

• gaelicgirl

Reply to Anthony Slater tweet: “last year Kerr went near full minutes in last two games. Any clue if we see the same tonight?”
    Can anyone who checks these things confirm?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).