NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

10:05 PM EST : Phoenix at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Minnesota at Golden State ( -2 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers — T: 225

• Bodiaz36

Actually had a decent night last night. Put up a 283 on FD, with Tony Bradley giving me garbage points in the end! Tonight is interesting slate, I feel like attacking the Pho/Sac game is a viable strategy, yet I also want some Warriors. Look for D. Russell to bounce back. Good luck to all

• JSteele

Sacramento is playing in the 2nd to last preseason game. I’m looking for them to have a more solidified rotation.

• Toadthegreat

good grief SF is a wasteland tonight!

• Barnabus

I tripled up last night with Len in every lineup, I thought that was such a great play.

• newzreview

@Toadthegreat said...

good grief SF is a wasteland tonight!

No joke! Harkless?? Anybody else?

• Toadthegreat

Yea, I was thinking Harkless as well. Maybe min priced Covington.

• gaelicgirl

@newzreview said...

• fresh56

@newzreview said...

McKinnie

• Barnabus

I like a lot of Kings tonight, I’m thinking they run the starters out for a good stretch. I don’t know what to do with the Warriors, Spellman?

• kbsktbll88

@newzreview said...

• JSteele

Harrison Barnes. I’m not so sure about Sacramento. They just played in India 5 days ago. I’m not sure thats enough time to travel and get over the jet lag.

• ripking

Who will be the lowest owned of kat, joker or ayton on dk? Sucks we can only play two

• Ace15

Heilds prob a lock I really want to play Bagley too, but hes been underwhelming.

• gaelicgirl

@Barnabus said...

I don’t know what to do with the Warriors, Spellman?

Marquese Chriss might take McKinnie’s roster spot if Draymond gets his way.
    Warriors are a banged-up mess right now. They’ve signed Kavion Pippen (Scottie’s nephew) out of desperation because they don’t have enough healthy bigs to even run a decent practice.

• JSteele

@ripking said...

Who will be the lowest owned of kat, joker or ayton on dk? Sucks we can only play two

It’s well documented that Jokic is going to “Take it easy” during preseason. He’s also expected to sit out at least two games. I would wait for more news on him. I don’t know if he will get the minutes if he does play.

I like Ayton but mostly because I think thats the game to stack. KAT should be fine too, i’m just not sure if it’s worth it to pay such a steep price.

• tmarohl

@ripking said...

Joker, because they will probably limit him to 12 minutes or so.

• monarch

Dont fade KAT vs Spellman.

• kbsktbll88

Walton said there’s a bug going around the team that kept Dewayne Dedmon out of practice. Cory Joseph wasn’t feeling good either, but he wasn’t going to practice because of his calf injury. Walton thinks Dedmon will play tomorrow.

Sounds like Dedmon could be limited some if he does play. Either that or a possible Dedmon flu game incoming.

• Ether

Is low score dropped done for FanDuel???

• tmarohl

@Ether said...

Is low score dropped done for FanDuel???

Yes, thank God!

• TruHawks

If you need a decent play at SF tonight give Terrance Mann a look. Good minutes both games

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Dont fade KAT vs Spellman.

Is he expected to play more minutes tonight? Only got 19 last game. I don’t think I want to bet on him putting up 2+ FPPM again in a tougher match up at that salary.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

Is he expected to play more minutes tonight? Only got 19 last game. I don’t think I want to bet on him putting up 2+ FPPM again in a tougher match up.

Is it tougher? Didnt AD annihilate this exact team a few days ago.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Is it tougher? Didnt AD annihilate this exact team a few days ago.

Are you asking if GSW is better than the Suns?

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

Are you asking if GSW is better than the Suns?

Spellman is a worse interior defender than even Ayton. Now KAT might lose some defensive rebounds but the current version of these Warriors are paper thin on the interior.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).