NBA FORUM

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

10:05 PM EST : Phoenix at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Minnesota at Golden State ( -2 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers — T: 225

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Spellman is a worse interior defender than even Ayton. Now KAT might lose some defensive rebounds but the current version of these Warriors are paper thin on the interior.

Ayton is a horrible defender, Spellman might be worse. I don’t think that really matters tbh. Defensively as a team GSW is clearly better. Minnesota is trying to play faster and shoot more 3’s this year too so I don’t think the interior presence matters much. GSW generally plays small ball anyways.

Also AD > KAT even though it’s just a one game preseason sample size.

I’m not saying KAT is a bad play tonight. If he gets more minutes I’ll probably be on him. But if it’s around 20 again, at $9,600 I’d rather fade.

• monarch

I think you are letting organizational bias affect the matchup KAT has tonight vs Spellman and small forwards.

I’m a league pass guy. I watched the league every night last season. From what I saw only two players were actively double teamed as part of a game plan on multiple nights. Those two were Harden and KAT. KAT was better than AD last season, now AD will be energized this season but the Wolves are completely built around KAT. Rose is gone, Wiggins is a failed secondary option and Teague basically brings the ball up the floor and feed KAT. He should put up 35+ DK points if he gets 22 or so minutes tonight.

• monarch

Gotcha, who are you paying up for by bypassing KAT?

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Gotcha, who are you paying up for by bypassing KAT?

I’m not sure yet, still searching and waiting on news. Preseason is more about minutes than matchups imo. But if I pass on KAT I can avoid punting one or two guys and probably stack a few $7-$8k guys. Curry, Ayton, Booker, Fox, Jokic all are cheaper than KAT and have the same upside. Just depends on the minutes of course.

• BBWC_10

@Ace15 said...

Heilds prob a lock I really want to play Bagley too, but hes been underwhelming.

I love Baggs tonight, Others I like are Kat, Ayton and Deangelo

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

I’m not sure yet, still searching and waiting on news. Preseason is more about minutes than matchups imo. But if I pass on KAT I can avoid punting one or two guys and probably stack a few $7-$8k guys. Curry, Ayton, Booker, Fox, Jokic all are cheaper than KAT and have the same upside. Just depends on the minutes of course.

I haven’t really built anything so I cant say if KAT is a play or not. I think he will do well but might not be optimal.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

I haven’t really built anything so I cant say if KAT is a play or not. I think he will do well but might not be optimal.

Same, I’m just looking for updates right now. All late games tonight so we might not get any updates for a while.

• Ace15

FD can’t decide between Ayton or Towns. Even in 20 mins Towns could smash. I’m 100% Curry tonight.

• beesterism

Harkless or Mann?

• upgradetoquestionable

@Ace15 said...

FD can’t decide between Ayton or Towns. Even in 20 mins Towns could smash. I’m 100% Curry tonight.

Price difference is big on FD, got me leaning towards Ayton.

• Ace15

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Price difference is big on FD, got me leaning towards Ayton.

I assume if you’re playing Ayton then you’re paying up at SG ie. Booker/Russell?

• Njsum1

Let’s get passed this preseason appetizer nonsense already, bring on the regular season, I’m hungry for the main course. 😁

• skankinmat

Any ideas on SF ? it’s horrendous

• joeblow72

@beesterism said...

Harkless or Mann?

Mann.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Ace15 said...

I assume if you’re playing Ayton then you’re paying up at SG ie. Booker/Russell?

I like Curry/Fox.

• gaelicgirl

Leaning toward paying up for KAT because the Warriors literally have no center. Ayton could crush against the Kings, too, but don’t the Suns have a few guys who can play center?
    Any thoughts on the Nuggets/Clippers game with no Kawhi or PG13?

• gaelicgirl

@skankinmat said...

Any ideas on SF ? it’s horrendous

See page 1

• soupster62

https://twitter.com/chrisadempsey/status/1182368567733309440?s=20

Jokic is playing

• DJBlaazah

And in comes the wrench…Jokic is playing. :(

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Leaning toward paying up for KAT because the Warriors literally have no center. Ayton could crush against the Kings, too, but don’t the Suns have a few guys who can play center?
    Any thoughts on the Nuggets/Clippers game with no Kawhi or PG13?

You could play both on DK

• kbsktbll88

Oubre, Bridges and Baynes all upgraded to probable for the Suns tonight.

edit: Tyler Johnson (migraine) is questionable

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

You could play both on DK

Yep, exactly what im doing. I want no part of Jokic tonight. Im glad hes playing will help the ownership numbers.

• soupster62

Where did you see the Suns news?

• kbsktbll88

Harry Giles III (sore left knee), Cory Joseph (sore right calf) and Tyler Ulis (right groin strain) are OUT tonight vs Suns.

Dewayne Dedmon (illness) is PROBABLE.

• kbsktbll88

@soupster62 said...

Where did you see the Suns news?

https://twitter.com/ginamizell/status/1182379812536479744

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).