• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

10:05 PM EST : Phoenix at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Minnesota at Golden State ( -2 ) — T: 228
    10:35 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at LA Clippers — T: 225

• Ree4erMadness

@damionismyname said...

got him on FD because I thought he was off the bench and wouldnt see much KAt, may kiss that $5 goodbye.

I mean, should they really care about him fouling out though? Its preseason. If he picks up 2 quick fouls, they just leave him out there.

• joeblow72

Shabazz higher owned then Leonard! Either people dont think he gets the minutes or the news didnt reach them in time.

• curt777

Everyone has basically the same build on DK tonight.

• kbsktbll88

@joeblow72 said...

Shabazz higher owned then Leonard! Either people dont think he gets the minutes or the news didnt reach them in time.

Kawhi is going to be very limited according to Doc

• kbsktbll88

Bogdonovic off to a great start. Pretty low owned too.

• kbsktbll88

KAT only 66% owned, he was like 80% owned last game IIRC

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

KAT only 66% owned, he was like 80% owned last game IIRC

Only 44% and 47% in my 2 contests, guess people didn’t want to pay up.

• kbsktbll88

I just realized Trez and Lou were starting

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Walton said there’s a bug going around the team that kept Dewayne Dedmon out of practice. Cory Joseph wasn’t feeling good either, but he wasn’t going to practice because of his calf injury. Walton thinks Dedmon will play tomorrow.

Sounds like Dedmon could be limited some if he does play. Either that or a possible Dedmon flu game incoming.

Looks like it is going to be Dedmon’s flu game lol

• kbsktbll88

KAT looking like Wiggins out there

• theIrrigator

@kbsktbll88 said...

KAT looking like Wiggins out there

Is he just standing in the corner or what? He’s killing me

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Is he just standing in the corner or what? He’s killing me

Killed me too, but still cashed thanks to Steph. Marquese Chriss looked great tonight!

• theIrrigator

@gaelicgirl said...

Killed me too, but still cashed thanks to Steph. Marquese Chriss looked great tonight!

Me too, wasnt looking good went I went to sleep but was able to recoup my nfl Showdown losses and finally won a ticket for the DK opening night contest. FD I doubled up and won a few more opening night tickets over there. Dont know why it’s so much harder to win tickets on DK but I’m up to like 35 on FD

• kbsktbll88

Had Ayton in my best lineup which sucked. 248 on DK with him. Cashed in all my lineups though so not a bad night.

• DJBlaazah

I pulled Jamal Murray out of every lineup I had after hearing about Jokic playing accept for one…my top scoring lineup for the night that had 252 points. :( Reminds me of last season when I came in 8th place because I forgot to make an identical lineup with Sexton in it vs. DJ Augustin. Gotta love it.

• RandysCrow

Where did we leave off on the Trae Bae calendar last year? I want to make sure I start the season in sync!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Where did we leave off on the Trae Bae calendar last year? I want to make sure I start the season in sync!

This year Trae will be all 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.