• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at Miami
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia at Brooklyn
    9:30 PM EST : Houston at Memphis
    10:00 PM EST : Portland at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Wow. Bacon starting instead of Monk…

Is MKG going to play tonight?

• Gasou4389

@RogueGrinder said...

It’s rostering from late games works better? Anyone else get that feeling?

8 of the top 11 teams in pace last year were in the Western conference. Later games, in general, have been higher scoring recently. Also, the late games are usually opening up optimal lineups with higher scores then just using the early games (just because there are more options).

• frugal

Celtics fans, do both Yabusele and Theis play backup C? Any info on which is the better pick with Baynes out but Morris debuting?

• Gfry3

Theis is out per tweet from @DailyNBALineups

• vandymark

@frugal said...

Wow. Bacon starting instead of Monk…

You always choose Bacon.. Weather it is food related or not

• frugal

@Gfry3 said...

Theis is out per tweet from @DailyNBALineups

Thanks!

• frugal

@vandymark said...

You always choose Bacon.. Weather it is food related or not

• KindGuy

@frugal said...

I don’t play cash games as GPPs tend to have a higher min payout than cash games.

??? Where do you play where that is the case? DK and FD both have terrible min payouts in their GPPS.

• frugal

@elementasrat said...

??? Where do you play where that is the case? DK and FD both have terrible min payouts in their GPPS.

Can’t play FD in Texas unless they’ve changed things. During the preseason, I only play the quarter arcade on DK which pays 2X (.50) at the min cash line, cash is 1.8X. All my regular season action is on Yahoo where GPP’s pay a min of 2X at the cash line vs 1.8 for cash.

• Butternutter

@frugal said...

Can’t play FD in Texas unless they’ve changed things. During the preseason, I only play the quarter arcade on DK which pays 2X (.50) at the min cash line, cash is 1.8X. All my regular season action is on Yahoo where GPP’s pay a min of 2X at the cash line vs 1.8 for cash.

Double up 2x so……. I know what you’re saying though. 43% chance of cashing in DU, 18-27% chance of cashing in GPP

• DontTrustTheProcess

Any thoughts on Wall? Will he be playing 25+ minutes?

• frugal

@Butternutter said...

Double up 2x so……. I know what you’re saying though. 43% chance of cashing in DU, 18-27% chance of cashing in GPP

Thing is though, I found last season the actual points needed to min cash was extremely close to the 50/50 line. Many times the cash line was actually higher than tournaments. Also 2X is the max payout of a double up vs 400X in the Quarter Arcade (or 500X on a typical Yahoo $1 slate). I’m not suggesting everyone do the same, everyone has their system. I’ve had a 2.5X return so far on my preseason deposit playing only the QA which is fine for me as I’m looking at this more as passing time for the real season to start.

• patpat1999

News on C Paul

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/918167621119377410

• frugal

@patpat1999 said...

News on C Paul

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/918167621119377410

I was 100% Harden before. Might pull that back just a bit.

• frugal

Brad Stevens is eying 20-30 minutes of action for all five of his starters.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/shoot-101117-short-preseason-means-big-minutes-tonight-for-starters?sf121107432=1

• Butternutter

@frugal said...

Thing is though, I found last season the actual points needed to min cash was extremely close to the 50/50 line. Many times the cash line was actually higher than tournaments. Also 2X is the max payout of a double up vs 400X in the Quarter Arcade (or 500X on a typical Yahoo $1 slate). I’m not suggesting everyone do the same, everyone has their system. I’ve had a 2.5X return so far on my preseason deposit playing only the QA which is fine for me as I’m looking at this more as passing time for the real season to start.

Tis true, the scores for cashing in DUs was higher last year then the year before. I keep it simple, make 1 cash LU, throw it also in a GPP and make 3-10 GPP LUs.

• DraftkENG

Bargain bin starters starters so far: Ed Davis, Dwayne Bacon

• Tyree901

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist still away from team tending to a personal matter. Per @rick_bonnell – Hornets beat writer.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I don’t play cash either. Hard to get excited about them.

• VRod305

Everyone should be playing Embiid tonight. I’m stacking the Sixers and Suns with Harden.

• dtrain187

@VRod305 said...

Everyone should be playing Embiid tonight. I’m stacking the Sixers and Suns with Harden.

Even though Embiid is a per-minute monster. I just don’t see him getting more than maybe 10-15 minutes tonight.

• Tyree901

Zach Collins starting for Portland tonight. Per @Chold – Trail Blazers beat writer.

• windsorpg

Collins or Swanigan?

• jglumsic

Anyone know if Covington starting for Sixers tonight?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@VRod305 said...

He’s not going to play much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).