• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at Miami
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia at Brooklyn
    9:30 PM EST : Houston at Memphis
    10:00 PM EST : Portland at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ronboogie6

@frugal said...

Brad Stevens is eying 20-30 minutes of action for all five of his starters.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/shoot-101117-short-preseason-means-big-minutes-tonight-for-starters?sf121107432=1

What do you think about Kyrie against Kemba with that news?

• jokerdpo

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Casey Holdahl‏Verified account @CHold 28m28 minutes ago
    More
    Ed Davis and Zach Collins will start tonight alongside Lillard, McCollum and Harkless.

• frugal

@windsorpg said...

Collins or Swanigan?

I like both honestly. I’m betting Davis sits first sub and Swanigan and Collins get burn together.

• frugal

@Ronboogie6 said...

What do you think about Kyrie against Kemba with that news?

Definitely like Kyrie tonight, though I think the highest potential for minutes is for Horford as Guerschon Yabusele is the only other active big (unless they want to run Tatum or Morris at the 5, or maybe Holmes who has yet to make a preseason appearance)

• frugal

Marcus Morris limited to 10-12 minutes.

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/918131662101401601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.celticsblog.com%2F2017%2F10%2F11%2F16460174%2Fbaynes-and-theis-out-morris-in-for-final-preseason-game-boston-celtics

• LarryLegend33

@frugal said...

I like both honestly. I’m betting Davis sits first sub and Swanigan and Collins get burn together.

Davis is a bum. 37 DKP in 60 minutes, and that’s in 2nd/3rd units. He will be lost amount the 1st unit. Biggie and Collins are the way to go. It’s a lock that both see more minutes than Davis and are more productive.

• tmarohl

@jokerdpo said...

Casey Holdahl‏Verified account @CHold 28m28 minutes ago
    More
    Ed Davis and Zach Collins will start tonight alongside Lillard, McCollum and Harkless.

I already had lots of Collins before the news broke. Now have to refigure.

• Lathum

Trying to figure out if Harden, PAul, and Ariza is too many Rockets

• LarryLegend33

Random question: Is the $4k minimum salary just for preseason? Will it be $3k for regular season or is $4k the new floor?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@LarryLegend33 said...

Random question: Is the $4k minimum salary just for preseason? Will it be $3k for regular season or is $4k the new floor?

should be 3k next week

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

should be 3k next week

It’s 3k for Tuesday tipoff special.

• LarryLegend33

@tmarohl said...

It’s 3k for Tuesday tipoff special.

Thanks. I’m dumb. Didn’t even think to check that.

• frugal

Anyone have news on the Heat? Dragic playing? Any minutes info?

• NarrowJ

Collins, Swanigan, Davis… nobody mentioning Aminu. Is he not supposed to play? He’s cheap too, and unlike Davis, can actually score some FP if he gets 20+ minutes.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Anyone have news on the Heat? Dragic playing? Any minutes info?

Dragic out.

Dragic (rest) won’t play during Wednesday’s game against the Wizards, Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press reports.

• Neilj907

So no one has faith embiid will play 20 or more minutes?

• Neilj907

And what’s everyone’s thoughts about Paul tonight?

• jcollins11

Cheap PF options? Swanigan the obvious choice?

• jman3034

Thinking of rolling out Irving, Heyward, and Horford tonight with that news

• frugal

@jcollins11 said...

Cheap PF options? Swanigan the obvious choice?

Davis, Ariza, Anderson, Collins, Yabusele

• KindGuy

Alright, only two more preseason slates to test out my new strategy. Then it’s the real deal!

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Alright, only two more preseason slates to test out my new strategy. Then it’s the real deal!

Oops, I mean three!

• jman3034

Have 5800 left for a Utility spot…leaning towards Len…thoughts anyone?

• Bellyball

Anyone found anything on the Wizards?

• futoo

Len should do well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).