• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at Miami
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia at Brooklyn
    9:30 PM EST : Houston at Memphis
    10:00 PM EST : Portland at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dolphinkick182

@tmarohl said...

scott bordow‏Verified account @sbordow 1m1 minute ago
    More
    So, no Booker or Warren tonight. For Portland, Nurkic out with concussion.

shit

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Haha wow no booker

• zline34

lol I had some dominant lineups with Warren adn Booker left to play. classic

• dtrain187

@DirkDigglerz said...

The Bacon is starting to sizzle, Monk lighting up the temple lol

Solid puns!

• Huntcho

So for after hours who do we like at SG and SF?

• matthewis

Who is starting for Portland rn?

• MandatoryKO

@hunterspencerksu said...

So for after hours who do we like at SG and SF?

I think it’s obvious bro..lol.

• Sportsfan12

Where are you guys seeing bookers out?

• noddy

What will Booker’s percentage owned be in GPP’s?

• Huntcho

@MandatoryKO said...

I don’t think so, bro. Who’s playing? Who’s out?

• dtrain187

So Booker and Warren out. Any word on Len? Supposedly he’s not starting, but do we know if he’s playing?

• zline34

This is straight up gambling right now. Takes all the skill out of it.

• eleanorRigby

@MandatoryKO said...

I’m not that bright. Who’s obvious?

• tmarohl

@Sportsfan12 said...

Where are you guys seeing bookers out?

Read the last page of this thread with the twitter posts from the beat writers.

• dtrain187

@eleanorRigby said...

I think that guy was insinuating that Harden is obvious at SG, however with no news about playing time, that’s not a given in preseason. I can’t wait for regular season to start…and hopefully have late swap back.

• Lathum

Last year I didn’t mind no late swap but this year for some reason I have changed my tune and would really like it back. The experiment just hasn’t worked. I’m scarred to death to put any real amount of money out there, and when I do it affects the way I build my lineups since I don’t want to risk a zero in a late game.

• paulmeloruss

len playing?

• MandatoryKO

@eleanorRigby said...

with booker out, josh jackson will have a higher ceiling

harden is gonna obviously rape everyone

CJ is playing as well

have a lineup with ariza and another with harkless

just cover your ass

• zline34

@Lathum said...

Last year I didn’t mind no late swap but this year for some reason I have changed my tune and would really like it back. The experiment just hasn’t worked. I’m scarred to death to put any real amount of money out there, and when I do it affects the way I build my lineups since I don’t want to risk a zero in a late game.

Yeah I used to enter the high buy-ins before last season. I just can risk it with no late swap.

• dolphinkick182

POR
    10:00 PM ET
    Matchup Preview
    PHO
    Portland Trail Blazers
    @ Phoenix Suns
    PG
    Damian Lillard
    SG
    C.J. McCollum
    SF
    Maurice Harkless
    PF
    Zach Collins
    C
    Ed Davis
    PG
    Eric Bledsoe
    SG
    Troy Daniels
    SF
    Josh Jackson
    PF
    Marquese Chriss
    C
    Tyson Chandler

• damionismyname

@paulmeloruss said...

len playing?

should get most of the minutes at center if he plays. I hope he plays because he’s in my lineups.

• MandatoryKO

@Lathum said...

yup i agree

got burned with Rose random disappearance…Giannis random scratch i mean it was brutal.

• dolphinkick182

Wow terrible copy/paste, sorry for that

• RogueGrinder

@dtrain187 said...

Solid puns!

I know they were very punny. Call him the punisher.

• tmarohl

@Lathum said...

Looks like FD doing what they started for baseball. Late swap and non late swap slates. In baseball, the non late swap slates died halfway into the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).