NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas at Atlanta
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Small two game slate tonight. Dallas, Sacramento and Clippers on front end of back to backs with their last exhibition game on Friday. This is Atlanta’s last preseason game. My initial guess is that Atlanta treats tonight close to a regular season game, and Dallas, Sac and Clips play a lot of bench guys tonight and treat Friday as warm-up for regular season.

• winnerchickendinner

Shout out to all the Joel Embiid faders yesterday.

• noddy

So yahoo has late swap and DK and FD don’t? Is that correct?

• noddy

Does Fantasy Draft have late swap?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Admin note

Hey guys, make sure you check out our free chat room discussing NBA here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba (or by clicking the Chat radio button above)

Would love to get some guys in there, especially after lock, to sweat the games together!

• Gokou

@bhdevault said...

Admin note

Hey guys, make sure you check out our free chat room discussing NBA here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba (or by clicking the Chat radio button above)

Would love to get some guys in there, especially after lock, to sweat the games together!

What I’ve been a member for over 2 years and didn’t know these existed. Good stuff!

• winnerchickendinner

@tmarohl said...

Small two game slate tonight. Dallas, Sacramento and Clippers on front end of back to backs with their last exhibition game on Friday. This is Atlanta’s last preseason game. My initial guess is that Atlanta treats tonight close to a regular season game, and Dallas, Sac and Clips play a lot of bench guys tonight and treat Friday as warm-up for regular season.

If that’s true then I might like matthew Delaney on that second unit for Atlanta, he should suck up all the usage.

• thirdeyevest

• x2

Blogger of the Month

With no Late Swap who burns us after lock tonight?

• Ibleedblue1

@winnerchickendinner said...

Shout out to all the Joel Embiid faders yesterday.

Faded and cashed every GPP with Ed Davis almost getting 8x value

• tmarohl

@winnerchickendinner said...

If that’s true then I might like matthew Delaney on that second unit for Atlanta, he should suck up all the usage.

I think you have to play Schroeder tonight. He is about all ATL has.

• Dfspacman

Was 100% Len and 80% Swanigan

• Gasou4389

Earl K. Sneed‏Verified account EarlKSneed 6m6 minutes ago More Rick Carlisle says the dallasmavs will play “the older guys” tomorrow in Charlotte. The young Mavs will play tonight in Atlanta. #DALatATL

• Vanco

Those opening night contests are ridiculous for a 2 game slate. Tipoff special and Clutch Shot going to each have 5k people tie for first

• Vanco

#Clippers Austin Rivers (strained right glute) will not suit up for Thursday’s preseason game against the King…

@DailyNBALineups

• DraftkENG

Clippers really thin at PG and SG tonight. Thoughts on Milos getting big minutes / production?

• frugal

@noddy said...

So yahoo has late swap and DK and FD don’t? Is that correct?

Yahoo had late swap last season and has it for every other sport. Preseason has been a great reminder of why it is so necessary for NBA. DK won’t see a penny of my regular season play unless they add it back. FWIW, Yahoo and FD will also be using the new NBA official fantasy scoring.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/05/nba-unveils-new-official-fantasy-scoring#/

• mataug21

Does anything get more degenerate then playing a 2 game NBA preseason slate? …. As I enter in some lineups and scour the forums for information on minutes

• California_Cool

Fanduel is offering a free NBA milly ticket on opening day, to anyone who joins a “friend’s mode” league. They did the same thing for a golf tourney. You need only to play today, and then they hook u up. Anyone interested. If I create a league? Its free btw

• nyknick

@Gasou4389 said...

Earl K. Sneed‏Verified account EarlKSneed 6m6 minutes ago More Rick Carlisle says the dallasmavs will play “the older guys” tomorrow in Charlotte. The young Mavs will play tonight in Atlanta. #DALatATL

who are the “young mavs”? i know dirk, barnes, and matthews are “old” but not sure after that

• Gasou4389

KL Chouinard‏ @KLChouinard 33m33 minutes ago
    More
    Budenholzer said, “I think we’ll approach (Mavs game) somewhat close to like we did the other night and a normal game.”

• Gasou4389

@nyknick said...

who are the “young mavs”? i know dirk, barnes, and matthews are “old” but not sure after that

My guess would be Ferrell, DSJ, Noel and Finney-Smith. Who knows if he means age or time with the team though.

• frugal

@nyknick said...

Take a look at the box score for their game on the 5th vs Orlando to get a feel of who may sit vs play.

• ccchalfant

@California_Cool said...

Fanduel is offering a free NBA milly ticket on opening day, to anyone who joins a “friend’s mode” league. They did the same thing for a golf tourney. You need only to play today, and then they hook u up. Anyone interested. If I create a league? Its free btw

Ill join, ccchalfant on fanduel

• frugal

Schroder is going to be damn near 100% owned tonight…

• noddy

@California_Cool said...

I am. My fd name is feelthenoize

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.