NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas at Atlanta
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jr1886

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@nyknick said...

who are the “young mavs”? i know dirk, barnes, and matthews are “old” but not sure after that

Barnes is only 25 years old, so Carlisle could mean many things by “old.” Luckily, we will know what he means by “old” before lock, as this is the first game of the night.

• JustDFSin

hopefully will get some lineup info on the late game. Kings starters rested last game

• vandymark

Anyone have news on Sam Dekker?

• ccchalfant

On fanduel looking at players profile this is what I found,

The Mavericks have eight players sitting out Thursday’s contest, including Dirk Nowitzki, Nerlens Noel, Harrison Barnes and Josh McRoberts.

• iuhoosier15

@California_Cool said...

Fanduel is offering a free NBA milly ticket on opening day, to anyone who joins a “friend’s mode” league. They did the same thing for a golf tourney. You need only to play today, and then they hook u up. Anyone interested. If I create a league? Its free btw

I would be down too. FD name is hoosier2015

• duxaosm

Kings will screw everyone like they did in the last month of the regular season, resting half the team one game, the other half the next game, no real reason why they picked who they did for rest. I’d say Fox should be out, meaning G Hill maybe gets minutes, but then again maybe Mason gets like 30 mins, but he already got a DNP CD earlier in the preseason. Can’t fade Kings cuz winning GPP lineups will have random dude from the Kings like Skal or WCS or ZBo.

• vandymark

@vandymark said...

Anyone have news on Sam Dekker?

JK.. I see where he is out. Wes Johnson starting

• futoo

@noddy said...

I am. My fd name is feelthenoize

ill join. fd name is dlguitar

• Globalsol

I’m in. FD name is globalsol

• Vanco

@California_Cool said...

Fanduel is offering a free NBA milly ticket on opening day, to anyone who joins a “friend’s mode” league. They did the same thing for a golf tourney. You need only to play today, and then they hook u up. Anyone interested. If I create a league? Its free btw

Sure, count me in. Username Vanco

• scsa1998

I’m in SCSA1998

• ccchalfant

I started a friend mode league if you would like to join on fanduel

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/242088/invites/40aa6b4e784a641e1592fbdda5203937d2b87bc7?invitedby=ccchalfant&cnl=la

• bjacksonibew

@nyknick said...

who are the “young mavs”? i know dirk, barnes, and matthews are “old” but not sure after that

I’m assuming Dirk (39), Wesley matthews(30) JJ Barea(33) Josh Mcroberts) Mejri (31) Devin Harris (34) Bernard James (32)

• Vanco

@ccchalfant said...

I started a friend mode league if you would like to join on fanduel

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/242088/invites/40aa6b4e784a641e1592fbdda5203937d2b87bc7?invitedby=ccchalfant&cnl=la

• ccchalfant

I seen on Fanduel Mejri is starting

• lionssuck

@ccchalfant said...

On fanduel looking at players profile this is what I found,

The Mavericks have eight players sitting out Thursday’s contest, including Dirk Nowitzki, Nerlens Noel, Harrison Barnes and Josh McRoberts.

That’s from last Thursday…not today

• ccchalfant

Ha ha ha guess I need to look at dates rather than just read!! It fit perfect!

• California_Cool

Sorry, got tied up at work. Sent 7 invites. Heard back from a FD rep, as long as you join a league today, you’re eligible for a ticket to Tuesday milly contest.

• vandymark

@California_Cool said...

Sorry, got tied up at work. Sent 7 invites. Heard back from a FD rep, as long as you join a league today, you’re eligible for a ticket to Tuesday milly contest.

Send me an invite please…, FD name is VandyMark

• Kygolfer23

Invite please. Kygolfer23

• winnerchickendinner

@California_Cool said...

Fd username jmike21

• hollywoodman

@California_Cool said...

I’ll join!

Hollywoodman

• lloydjv1

@mataug21 said...

Does anything get more degenerate then playing a 2 game NBA preseason slate? …. As I enter in some lineups and scour the forums for information on minutes

Like a bunch of crack addicts.

• talented

Can you add me to the league as well? My name on FD is tltd

• terrypercs

If you dont mind, could you add me to the league as well? FD username: DoneDoingFavors (ironically asking for a favor lol)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).