NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas at Atlanta
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Vanco

@krighton said...

I need a starting Forward at $4k for tonight

Prince on FD, Powell DK/FD with the older guys resting

• usna1993

@Vanco said...

Mavs will rest Dirk, Matthews, Barnes, Barea & Harris for tonight’s game in ATL. PeasESPN w/pre at 6 Tip w/Brad & me at 6:30 1033fmESPN

@coopmavs

So Noel is playing??

• krighton

k tnx

• jglumsic

Z-bo playing tonight?

• tmarohl

Rodney McGruder out for up to six months with a stress fracture.

• lilnichs16

Anyone looking for a free league.. Join up!

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/242849/invites/4a702bc9287292635b479a0cbf1dbeba4ae16fe4?invitedby=lilnichs&cnl=la

• AshNconnor2015

https://fndl.co/wn7d0l7

Tried starting a League if anyone is trying to get the ticket.

Should work

• Benf15harp

@ggiallom said...

Thanks for setting up the league Polisasimo. I entered.

Also on a side note I want to say thanks to all who contribute to this “daily” forum. I am lurking each day refreshing the thread looking for replies. It’s preseason and without the group adding great information I’d be completely lost as I don’t have the time some days to track down every beat writer, article, or 2nd team lineup for the games. The tips and insight are invaluable along with the funny entertaining banter back and forth i.e last night’s puns, Embiid faders, etc.

The group as a whole seems to honestly help out more than say criticize which is refreshing. I promise to add some input to the forum from here on out. Also I loved the Late Swap gripe few nights ago. I’ve been banging my drum for over a year to DK. Its illogical, irrational and just not a good enough reason to not have it especially when your star late game player sits with a stomach bug, rest, ice/condensation on the entire hardwood floor (76ers I’m farting in your general direction). I use to play Draftkings solely. Then no Lateswap and I’m now on FD for that single reason. I prefer DK but have zero choice.

Also on a side note I’m tempted to pay for another premium product. Past 2 years I’ve done Rotogrinders. Very solid with articles, projections and love the experts picks. Wasn’t sure if any new features or if folks suggest doing RG again or had recommendations/preferred options; basketballmonster, fantasylabs, ??? (I realize that I’m on RG and hope its not bush league just looking for honest opinions, if it is I’ll remove)

- G –

Save your 💰. Do your own research

• ccchalfant

Is tonight a night you leave a lot of money on the table?

• KindGuy

Losing streak continued last night. Need to head into the regular season with some momentum!

• not4you25

Ok, I need a center on fanduel under $18,000. Any suggestions?

• usna1993

I did – but what do I know…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@not4you25 said...

Ok, I need a center on fanduel under $18,000. Any suggestions?

find another $100 to get Anipop Kusinflop for 18.1K, he should crush at that price.

• krighton

• krighton

@ccchalfant said...

Is tonight a night you leave a lot of money on the table?

I did the exact opposite….your options are kind of limited tonight if you want guys who are starting.

• Solstice

top 3 plays tonight?

• IronMonkey415

I left $11,300 on the table. This could be the day for me.

• maina

@lilnichs16 said...

Anyone looking for a free league.. Join up!

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/242849/invites/4a702bc9287292635b479a0cbf1dbeba4ae16fe4?invitedby=lilnichs&cnl=la

Please add me ; on fanduel; maina
    thanks

• frugal

Any news on Clipper starters?

• usna1993

I think that’s the key for tonight. How much run and who for lac

• jfree901

FD – jfree901 for the friend league inv

• leroystabbins

I’ll definitely have 1 or 2 lineups without DJ and Blake just in case the late scratch hammer comes down again tonight

• Huntcho

Motley for all’s the cash?

• jman3034

Bembry ftw

• dolphinkick182

@jman3034 said...

Bembry ftw

Thank you for the donation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).