NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Whacko

Finally the last Preseason slate.

• Johno

I hate chasing Elf points but if he’s starting against D Rose it’s hard not too

• sonic999

@Whacko said...

Finally the last Preseason slate.

Kinda wish it lasted a bit longer— so much edge its absurd.

• Johno

@sonic999 said...

Kinda wish it lasted a bit longer— so much edge its absurd.

I agree so many dead lineups even with news before lock (Dallas guys today and whiteside the other day etc) If preseason lasted all year, I could give up my day job haha!

• DontTrustTheProcess

So do we go to Process tonight against Godside or wait till regular season starts? Also like Hernangomez for NY

• mattyice522

@Johno said...

I agree so many dead lineups even with news before lock (Dallas guys today and whiteside the other day etc) If preseason lasted all year, I could give up my day job haha!

jw where/how did you get the whiteside news? (I typically rely on RG alerts but they don’t run it during preseason)

• Johno

Pretty sure someone posted it here… think it was a few minutes before lock. The news wasn’t he was officially out, but that he wasn’t in starting line up. I figured he wouldn’t play at all

• winnerchickendinner

Johnathan Simmons is too cheap on dk.

• hcassidy

I am on the Clippers train again tonight, I like a few of the bench players as don’t think the Starters get much run tonight against the LAL. My thinking is they got minutes last night and the Clippers open the season against the LAL so don’t think Doc is going to show them much tonight. Also looking at some from the Kings, they had 12 healthy players last night and both Hill and Bogdan got hurt (groin and ankle) and did not return.

• JustDFSin

Yup I am all aboard the Frank mason train tonight.

• Petergunz82

@hcassidy said...

I am on the Clippers train again tonight, I like a few of the bench players as don’t think the Starters get much run tonight against the LAL. My thinking is they got minutes last night and the Clippers open the season against the LAL so don’t think Doc is going to show them much tonight. Also looking at some from the Kings, they had 12 healthy players last night and both Hill and Bogdan got hurt (groin and ankle) and did not return.

Wouldn’t think Blake and DJ play at all tonight after playing 26 minutes last night

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Wouldn’t think Blake and DJ play at all tonight after playing 26 minutes last night

https://twitter.com/TomerAzarly/status/918702869414526977

This is what the Clippers may do.

• mbyrd75

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydNBA 1h
    Shumpert will start tonight in place of LeBron in preseason finale at Orl. JR off bench. Lue said JR requested it to acclimate to new role

• moped_jones

I get to fire up one of my favorite players, Timmy Frazier. (Wall resting, according to Candice Buckner on Twitter, too lazy to link… trust me at your own risk)

Not sure what else I’m doing. I’m playing the full slate and main slate on FD. I know Dallas is treating this is a real game so I got my full slate LU pretty much set. No clue about the main though.

• mbyrd75

@moped_jones said...

I get to fire up one of my favorite players, Timmy Frazier. (Wall resting, according to Candice Buckner on Twitter, too lazy to link… trust me at your own risk)

Not sure what else I’m doing. I’m playing the full slate and main slate on FD. I know Dallas is treating this is a real game so I got my full slate LU pretty much set. No clue about the main though.

Timmy coming off an injury only his 2nd game back in a game that doesn’t matter. 20-25 minutes might be all you get

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Thanks T

• moped_jones

@mbyrd75 said...

Timmy coming off an injury only his 2nd game back in a game that doesn’t matter. 20-25 minutes might be all you get

I’ll take it.

• frugal

Oh man….Mavs game not on the DK slate. Boooooooooo!

• bjacksonibew

Would Wall sitting benefit Beal as well?

• futoo

who gets minutes..new orleans? golden state? harden? detroit?abc?embiid?

• moped_jones

@futoo said...

who gets minutes..new orleans? golden state? harden? detroit?abc?embiid?

I read a while ago that since the Pelicans open up the regular season against the Grizzles the starters probably won’t play a ton tonight (and they will run vanilla offense so the Griz can’t use this preseason game to game plan for game 1 of the season).

I have no idea about Golden State or the Pistons (want to run Jackson, Harris, and Drummond).

• frugal

Paul doubtful…looks like a Harden kind of night.

• hcassidy

@tmarohl said...

Was exactly my thinking, as said they open against the Lakers so now trying to figure out which Laker will feast tonight. Looking at Wallace for the Clips as he had a very solid game last night, but have the money that I can upgrade to a Tyreke Evans or Rudy Gay as well. Wish NBA was more transparent and thought all L/U this year were to be announced before lock of the first game

• hcassidy

@frugal said...

Paul doubtful…looks like a Harden kind of night.

Plus 1 but no Harden for me, think he may be trap of the night.

• futoo

what clippers bench players are likely to get all the minutes..only 7 players playing??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).