NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• futoo

now i have to play the late slate..who is getting minutes for sac,lal

• mf831

At least Gordon will play into the 4th I should probably relax

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Why is Dk not giving vucevic all his rebounds and assists?!

• tmarohl

@mf831 said...

Josh Richardson out

Didn’t have him in any tonight.

• VRod305

Lets go Frazier.

• jfree901

God I hate Love. He consistently screws my LUs.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@mf831 said...

Josh Richardson out

No late swap, and late breaking news makes preseason almost impossible. Bring on the regular season.

• noddy

@duck3134 said...

No late swap, and late breaking news makes preseason almost impossible. Bring on the regular season.

No late swap can be a nightmare in the regular season also. Yahoo here I come!!!

• DirkDigglerz

Dirk can still ball might use him on opening week excited for this season

• chronoxiong

Lol Love is not playing. I went safe at PF tonight with Unibrow and Air Gordon.

• mccoolio

Man Richardson is gonna hurt people with Dragic already out

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Why do you think Unibrow is safe?

• LetsCash

@mf831 said...

Josh Richardson out

Welp, I’m done!

FML!

• chronoxiong

@chronoxiong said...

Hoping him and Boogie could use another preseason game to get everyone on the same page especially since Rondo is out 4-6 weeks.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Hoping him and Boogie could use another preseason game to get everyone on the same page especially since Rondo is out 4-6 weeks.

Coach said they wouldn’t play more than a half. Better than Love’s 0 though!

• Fatherof5

LAC main guys playing any tonight????

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Coach said they wouldn’t play more than a half. Better than Love’s 0 though!

Yeps. That’s still safe points. Lol. BTW, miss you man! Excited to post my nightly results in the daily forums again.

• dolphinkick182

@LetsCash said...

Kanter starting, NICE!

I wish I had the info on Beasley earlier, last I read he had his arm in a sling.

Be glad you didn’t see the info earlier. Beasley’s playing like he has a sore elbow…..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I did a three entry train with Payton, Gordon, Simmons, and Vucevic. I couldn’t settle on any alternatives other than one before lock, so I just left it alone. Gordon (the Eric one), Harden, Nance, and Capela make up the rest. Doing well so far.

• dolphinkick182

Lance Thomas at .01% owned. Must just be me and the dude who let his GF pick his line-up and she just loves the name “Lance”

• mf831

Ad 30 percent owned , people didn’t get the 1 and a half quarter memo

• byo34

@dolphinkick182 said...

Lance Thomas at .01% owned. Must just be me and the dude who let his GF pick his line-up and she just loves the name “Lance”

Haha, hope that is why you picked him tonight!

• dbullsfan

Capela only 13% whatever ends up happening km glad im at 100%

• LetsCash

Wait, where is Richardson being out coming from?

I don’t see anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).