NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• VRod305

@ASalvaro said...

Last night was discouraging but after all it was exhibition lol
    The only thing I don’t understand is how can the guy that won the 100k tournament on DK
    Put those 3 guys in his lineup when there was no lineup information before lock..or did I miss something before lock that stated there was a good chance these guys would be playing…then it’s my fault for not looking deeper

That was out there on this page early in the day. I played Wallace 100 percent and a bunch of Brice Johnson. No Evans was a problem though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).