NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

@tmarohl said...

You dreamed it. Read this – Sounds like they are going hard tonight.
    http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-weren-t-trying-to-run-it-up-on-Knicks-12270305.php

Great info !

• dolphinkick182

Given his history I think tonight is the night glass breaks a nail on his pinky finger on the tipoff and doesn’t return to the game.

• futoo

@byo34 said...

Davion Berry with a salary of $0 on Fanduel.. can make some lineups around that..

lolol

• futoo

aaron gordon?

• dolphinkick182

@byo34 said...

Davion Berry with a salary of $0 on Fanduel.. can make some lineups around that..

SG is just too loaded for me to try that tonight but if he were even able to get in for a few minutes it might work.

• liwvu13

@dolphinkick182 said...

SG is just too loaded for me to try that tonight but if he were even able to get in for a few minutes it might work.

If he gets even 1 rebound, he would have the record for the highest value play in the history of NBA DFS. Assuming nobody else has ever had a $0 price tag.

• tmarohl

@dolphinkick182 said...

Given his history I think tonight is the night glass breaks a nail on his pinky finger on the tipoff and doesn’t return to the game.

Gentry say’s the starters only playing 1/2 the game at most so I have no interest in Glass tonight.

• dolphinkick182

no Durrant tonight

• dolphinkick182

Source: Lakers on Twitter
    Lonzo Ball – G – Lakers
    Lonzo Ball (ankle) will not play on Friday against the Clippers.

• taylorfranklin

Interesting for Lowry and DDR per a Raptors beat writer

Doesn’t sound like Casey intends on resting anyone in tomorrow’s preseason finale vs Chicago. Look for them to ramp starters minutes up— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) October 12, 2017

• byo34

@dolphinkick182 said...

no Durrant tonight

No Draymond or Iggy too.

• futoo

wonder about currys minutes. draymond doesnt care in the preseason..maybe klay goes off

• dolphinkick182

Chris Haynes

@ChrisBHaynes
    Golden State will be without Kevin Durant (virus), Draymond Green (back strain) and Andre Iguodala (back strain) tonight against Sacramento.

• tmarohl

Durant out with Illness
    Lonzo Ball out

• hcassidy

@dolphinkick182 said...

Source: Lakers on Twitter
    Lonzo Ball – G – Lakers
    Lonzo Ball (ankle) will not play on Friday against the Clippers.

I wasnt playing his father humping play me anyways. thinks his kids are better than Lebron. I think Lebron’s kids would break both their ankles if they tried to guard him

• mattyice522

@byo34 said...

you think he gets any PT? if he got even 5 minutes ill play him

• byo34

@mattyice522 said...

I mean its possible, I would assume any time would be in the last mins in the 4th quarter.

• Vanco

responding to “would Lou Williams, Milos, and Wesley Johnson play?”

Sounded very unlikely. The 7 #Clippers bench guys who played yesterday were Jawun Evans, Tyrone Wallace, CJ Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Brice Johnson, Willie Reed, and Marshall Plumlee. Will likely be those guys.

@TomerAzarly

• bfwl3434

If those 7 guys are really the only ones who play, I would assume you could realistically make a case to play 3-4 in your lineup as long as there are enough studs to pay up for. Can any Clipper fans provide insight? From an outside perspective it would seem Evans and Harrell are a must.

• liwvu13

@mattyice522 said...

He was just signed on Wednesday and probably the reason for his $0 price tag. Looks like the Raptors are going to treat this like a real game, but its possible he could get in for the last 5 mins or so. Im thinking about it, but only if it makes sense and I can fit in the right studs that make it worth it.

• dolphinkick182

PistonPowered

PistonPowered #Pistons lineup notes for preseason finale By DuncanSmithNBA

https://
    pistonpowered.com/2017/10/13/det
    roit-pistons-lineup-notes/

• R1pp1nTear1n

Hey guys, new here, and playing out of NZ on an OZ site.

Firstly, this site is great. Fantastic info posted, and even a newly like me is making money, so thanks!

Just wondered if there is any news on Embid tonight?

• Rosterbate

You guys think Jordan Bell is a good play tonight with Durant and Green out? Wondering who will get the minutes, whoever does should put up good numbers against the Kings.

• Gasou4389

@R1pp1nTear1n said...

Hey guys, new here, and playing out of NZ on an OZ site.

Firstly, this site is great. Fantastic info posted, and even a newly like me is making money, so thanks!

Just wondered if there is any news on Embid tonight?

I read 15 min tops

• dolphinkick182

Source: Bill Oram on Twitter
    Larry Nance – F – Lakers
    Larry Nance Jr. will start at power forward against the Clippers on Friday night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).