NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dolphinkick182

Source: Mike Gallagher on Twitter
    Danilo Gallinari (foot), Sam Dekker (oblique), Austin Rivers (glute) and Jamil Wilson (back) are doubtful to play against the Lakers on Friday.

• winnerchickendinner

Give me Ish smith again

• dolphinkick182

@Rosterbate said...

You guys think Jordan Bell is a good play tonight with Durant and Green out? Wondering who will get the minutes, whoever does should put up good numbers against the Kings.

Projected line-ups have Patrick McCaw starting in Durants place.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm

• hcassidy

@bfwl3434 said...

If those 7 guys are really the only ones who play, I would assume you could realistically make a case to play 3-4 in your lineup as long as there are enough studs to pay up for. Can any Clipper fans provide insight? From an outside perspective it would seem Evans and Harrell are a must.

only one I would like is Wallace just because of last night and not a LAC fan

• Rosterbate

@dolphinkick182 said...

Projected line-ups have Patrick McCaw starting in Durants place.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm

Thanks for the link.

• Solstice

FD small fowards? i have no clue,suggestions anyone?

• duxaosm

If LAC bench players go, Harrell at 4k with 30 minutes should see 30 fp. Who knows maybe Doc means starters play 40 mins each, nah.

• catcountry21

is 15K too much salary to leave on the table for these preseason slates?

• bigfink

@catcountry21 said...

is 15K too much salary to leave on the table for these preseason slates?

nope

• ripking

Who is everyone’s favorite center on DK? is this a good 2 center night? Seems loaded
    I like Drummond and Capela

• Solstice

probably not if you can’t decide on one

• gillio

@ripking said...

Who is everyone’s favorite center on DK? is this a good 2 center night? Seems loaded
    I like Drummond and Capela

All the Capela

• dolphinkick182

I like Capela too, hope Black doesn’t nom nom nom too many minutes.

• dolphinkick182

Jonathan Feigen

Jonathan_Feigen Rockets center "(player-popup #tarik-black)Tarik Black":/players/tarik-black-18607 set to return to lineup http://www. chron.com/sports/rockets /article/Rockets-center-Tarik-Black-set-to-return-to-lineup-12276171.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop  … via houstonchron

• bjacksonibew

What about Brolo at 5100 dk?

• gillio

@dolphinkick182 said...

I like Capela too, hope Black doesn’t nom nom nom too many minutes.

D’antoni is playing his starters like he would in the regular season and said they can rest on their off days, safe to say I have a lot of Harden and Capela tonight

• dolphinkick182

Source: Sean Cunningham on Twitter
    George Hill (groin), De’Aaron Fox (back) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) have all been ruled out for Friday against the Warriors.

• KindGuy

@gillio said...

D’antoni is playing his starters like he would in the regular season and said they can rest on their off days, safe to say I have a lot of Harden and Capela tonight

Lmao I love it.

• dbullsfan

dang DK just sent me my season recap from last year and my top 3 used players Westbrook, Harden, and Jokic. Youd think id have had a better year, gotta get better at picking the lower priced guys.

• sidislike

Any word on Giannis minutes

• tmarohl

@sidislike said...

Any word on Giannis minutes

As a Bucks Fan, I am going to guess about 28 for Giannis and Middleton tonight.

• dame_face_420

Wallace, Harrell and Reed gotta be in play for LAC …loading up on guys from TOR/MIL/HOU with a dash of them three, that’ll be my approach.

• futoo

tor getting full minutes?

• Dfspacman

Won’t Mason be going against Curry and Thompson?
    Holiday likely to still get run or is Valentine a better option?
    Felicio with Lopez out

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

Won’t Mason be going against Curry and Thompson?
    Holiday likely to still get run or is Valentine a better option?
    Felicio with Lopez out

Where you seeing Lopez out?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).