NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• VRod305

@ripking said...

Who is everyone’s favorite center on DK? is this a good 2 center night? Seems loaded
    I like Drummond and Capela

I’m not getting tricked again…Embiid in 100 percent of my line ups.

• dbullsfan

first time dipping into preseason feel like im late to a good party, liking the Houston and Orlando guys with some Sacramento and Clippers mixed in

• winnerchickendinner

Anyone else feeling Alex caruso?

• dbullsfan

thoughts on Love with no Lebron, I dont see Biyombo stepping out to guard him that much.

• sholden

What is the news on WAS starters?

• noddy

Any news on if Embiid plays tonight or how many minutes he plays?

• tmarohl

@sholden said...

No Wall. Not pushing Beal. Frazier starting.

• tmarohl

@dbullsfan said...

thoughts on Love with no Lebron, I dont see Biyombo stepping out to guard him that much.

Biyombo? He will be in their with the scrubs not when Love is playing.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Any news on if Embiid plays tonight or how many minutes he plays?

15 Minutes

• dolphinkick182

@sholden said...

Candace Buckner

@CandaceDBuckner
    #Wizards starters vs Knicks: Frazier, Beal, Porter, Smith, Gortat. Brooks said he won’t extend minutes for Beal & Porter.

• Solstice

@tmarohl said...

15 Minutes

is that enough?

• tmarohl

@Solstice said...

is that enough?

Not for me

• Gasou4389

@Solstice said...

is that enough?

Too many other options imo

• gillio

Curry-Embiid-Saric or Harden-Gordon-Richardson ???

• winnerchickendinner

@Solstice said...

is that enough?

• VRod305

@Solstice said...

is that enough?

Best numbers/minute since Wilt…And guess where he is playing tonight…KU. No way to ignore it.

• dbullsfan

@tmarohl said...

Biyombo? He will be in their with the scrubs not when Love is playing.

Biyombo listed as the starter on rotowire or is that not correct?

• tmarohl

@dbullsfan said...

Biyombo listed as the starter on rotowire or is that not correct?

All reports are that Vuc is starting.

• tmarohl

@VRod305 said...

Best numbers/minute since Wilt…And guess where he is playing tonight…KU. No way to ignore it.

He averaged 2.5 fantasy points a minute in his last game. He averaged 1.5 per minute last year. I’m taking the last game as an outlier, I have him in one of the 15 lineups I did on FD and none of the 7 lineups I did on DK.

• dbullsfan

@tmarohl said...

All reports are that Vuc is starting.

doesnt change much for me in terms of Love but I had Bis in there but not anymore. I did read Vogel plans to play the starters regular minutes

just enough $$ to slide in Simmons vs Wade and just lockup that Magic back court vs the lethal combo of Wade and Rose

• duxaosm

Embiid did get 36.75 DK in 15 minutes, but thatst still not even 5x. If hes only getting 15 mins again tonight, I would say that would be the high mark for him to hit, so yeah if you want barely 5x as ceiling in 15 minutes go for it. Now if he were getting 25 mins I would say hes easiest play.

• futoo

Toronto and Detroit starters expected to get run right

• dbullsfan

now I havent watched much NBA yet this preseason but that Clevelamd back court no matter which combo of the 3 has to be the worst defensively in awhile. Crowder and James can only help so much right?

• Solstice

https://www.reddit.com/r/rockets/comments/75ja1y/i_saw_james_harden_on_the_voice_last/ he could be tired

• gillio

How much will Steph play tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).