NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

6:00 PM EST : Dallas at Charlotte
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland at Orlando
    7:30 PM EST : Washington at New York
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio at Houston
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto at Chicago
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans at Memphis
    8:30 PM EST : Miami at Philadelphia
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit at Milwaukee
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento at Golden St
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

SMIth Jr is starting

• noddy

I’m torn on embiid

• KindGuy

Dang it! I missed the big road to the tip off!

• dbullsfan

@Johno said...

What is he expecting?

talk on twitter is first half normal minutes/rotation and nothing guaranteed after that. I’m guessing one of those situations where if they play well, they rest 2nd half. If they don’t they may play the 3rd qtr so kind of a catch 22 for Fantasy. Better he plays the less minutes overall but more effective minutes. I’m not going to play him, too many other good options

• dbullsfan

so I’m guessing LineupHQ just assumes everyone is playing and playing full minutes? I pulled it up and the projections don’t see quite realistic lol

• dolphinkick182

K.C. Johnson

@KCJHoop
    Bulls starters for exhibition finale vs. Raptors: Grant, Holiday, Markkanen, Mirotic, Lopez.

• gillio

@LetsCash said...

I think Kanter is one of the better plays at PF/C tonight.

Noah and Porzingis out tonight, even if he doesn’t start I think he easily sees 30 minutes.

And say what you want about his defense, he is a scoring machine!

I’m with you man, was on Josh Richardson but I think Kanter has huge upside tonight, scores at will and will grab boards. Should see good minutes since Porzingis and Noah are out. Lock and load!

• Gasou4389

@dbullsfan said...

so I’m guessing LineupHQ just assumes everyone is playing and playing full minutes? I pulled it up and the projections don’t see quite realistic lol

You need to use the premium projections

• LarryLegend33

Just reading through this whole thread. It’s getting more and more littered with false, old, and uncited information. There is some really wrong stuff on here and people are running with it. If you are going to post news, please put your source.

• dbullsfan

Nance or Saric, trying to debate if 20-25 minutes of Saric is better than 30-35 minutes of Nance

• KindGuy

Fire up Josh Jackson

• Jeremy2160

What is everyone doing at small forward? Having trouble finding a second besides simmons

• dbullsfan

@Gasou4389 said...

You need to use the premium projections

gotcha, I’ve never used the premium for NBA, I’m assuming like with the other sports it’s worth it to use it. I play 80+ of my bankroll on Nascar so I’m strongly considering getting it as Nascar winds down.

• IronMonkey415

Ariza as SF

• damionismyname

@IronMonkey415 said...

Anyone looking at CJ Miles?

• moped_jones

@LarryLegend33 said...

Just reading through this whole thread. It’s getting more and more littered with false, old, and uncited information. There is some really wrong stuff on here and people are running with it. If you are going to post news, please put your source.w

• DraftkENG

Justin Holiday and Jonathon Simmons can fill SF on DK look like decent options tonight

• Johno

@LarryLegend33 said...

Just reading through this whole thread. It’s getting more and more littered with false, old, and uncited information. There is some really wrong stuff on here and people are running with it. If you are going to post news, please put your source.

The linked sources I take as news, most of the rest just seems like good discussion and throwing out ideas.. people can take from that what they like

• mikemageephoto

YOU NEED premium to see the preseason projections.

• catcountry21

What’s a ballpark salary range to leave on the table tonight? Sorry, never done preseason.

• sidislike

Hoiberg said “we crushed (players) in (Thursday) practice” so starters may play less vs. Raptors and young guys major minutes.

Just saw this in a chat room, rethinking Holiday now

• dolphinkick182

K.C. Johnson

@KCJHoop
    Hoiberg said “we crushed (players) in (Thursday) practice” so starters may play less vs. Raptors and young guys major minutes.

• LarryLegend33

@Johno said...

The linked sources I take as news, most of the rest just seems like good discussion and throwing out ideas.. people can take from that what they like

There is a lot of stuff stated as fact that is far from it. Minutes, availability, starters, scratches, etc. It’s gotten really bad. If you are going to state something as fact, cite a source.

• eleanorRigby

@LarryLegend33 said...

Source or not, I really trust some of these cats. It takes time to figure out who knows their shit, but once you do, these guys are worth their weight in gold.

• vandymark

Anyone know if Derozen is playing tonight? And if so, minute range?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).