Middleton
    Bryant
    Embid
    Davis
    RHJ
    Boucher

• gaelicgirl

One on FD in 2 contests:
    Simmons, Satoransky, LaVine, Beal, Thybulle, Richardson, Markkanen, Boucher, Embiid

• kbsktbll88

I have RHJ in all my lineups… RIP.

• tvegas40

Is that about a 100 team train on FD in the $5.55 in 2nd now? Was that team that easy to come too? I’m trying to learn…

• kbsktbll88

Dragan Bender has looked like a completely different player on the Bucks. I’ve got him and Ersan, but not together unfortunately.

• tmarohl

Took 22nd and 207th in the DK Excellent 8’s. Took 6th and 50th in the four point play. On FD, took 6th, 239th, 386th, 733rd, and 959th. Only the 959 didn’t cash.

Managed to win about 16 entries today in NBA for next Sunday’s NFL Sunday Million

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Played one lineup on DK

Simmons
    Lavine
    Middleton
    Bryant
    Embid
    Davis
    RHJ
    Boucher

Very similar to my main lineup. I had
    Simmons
    LaVine
    Middleton
    Ilyasova
    Bryant
    Beal
    Richardson
    Boucher

• JustDFSin

@tmarohl said...

Took 22nd and 207th in the DK Excellent 8’s. Took 6th and 50th in the four point play. On FD, took 6th, 239th, 386th, 733rd, and 959th. Only the 959 didn’t cash.

Managed to win about 16 entries today in NBA for next Sunday’s NFL Sunday Million

Damn you have been absolutely killing it in NBA

• tmarohl

@JustDFSin said...

Damn you have been absolutely killing it in NBA

Too bad the prize pools were really low today. I want to kill it on a large prize pool.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Very similar to my main lineup. I had
    Simmons
    LaVine
    Middleton
    Ilyasova
    Bryant
    Beal
    Richardson
    Boucher

Yeah i needed the 2v2 of Richardson/Ilyasova for Davis/RHJ and I would of cashed. Was hot the 1st week of preseason, cashing every slate and now I feel like jayzee

Cold streak ends today, I walking around like this all next week

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah i needed the 2v2 of Richardson/Ilyasova for Davis/RHJ and I would of cashed. Was hot the 1st week of preseason, cashing every slate and now I feel like jayzee

Cold streak ends today, I walking around like this all next week

I highly recommend the discord chat. Helped me immensely the last few days with people posting starting lineups.

• fresh56

@tmarohl said...

I highly recommend the discord chat. Helped me immensely the last few days with people posting starting lineups.

link?

• tmarohl

https://discordapp.com/channels/456864351870124032/456877613068058635

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler