• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 221
    6:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Indiana( -6.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at NY Knicks ( 7.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 6.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) — T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

All the Luka tonight. Though I think it unlikely it will be necessary for him to play too much in the 4th.

“Jason Kidd says Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis, who were limited to the first half in the first two preseason games, will play into the fourth quarter tomorrow in Charlotte.”

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1447982790323150856

And then stack one of DET or MEM, both of which have a ton of guys out tonight.

• skankinmat

Porzingis or MPJ tonight….

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

All the Luka tonight. Though I think it unlikely it will be necessary for him to play too much in the 4th.

“Jason Kidd says Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis, who were limited to the first half in the first two preseason games, will play into the fourth quarter tomorrow in Charlotte.”

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1447982790323150856

And then stack one of DET or MEM, both of which have a ton of guys out tonight.

I wish that was in the main slate on FD.

• frugal

@skankinmat said...

From a PF perspective I think Grant, Randle, Tillman, Clarke need to be considered along with KP. At SF not sure MPJ is even going to get a look with the value from DET/MEM at that spot likely locked into big minutes.

• RipCityRings

Any news on POR/PHO? I can’t imagine Booker plays much, but being the Suns’ last preseason game you would think starters might get a little extra run. Dame only played 18 mins last time out, but maybe they ramp things up a little here.

Obviously going Luka/KP if they’re playing into the fourth, though I can see POR/PHO going overlooked due to the uncertainty.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@skankinmat said...

Porzingis

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I wish that was in the main slate on FD.

I’m glad it isn’t. Less chalk to eat

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Any news on POR/PHO? I can’t imagine Booker plays much, but being the Suns’ last preseason game you would think starters might get a little extra run. Dame only played 18 mins last time out, but maybe they ramp things up a little here.

Obviously going Luka/KP if they’re playing into the fourth, though I can see POR/PHO going overlooked due to the uncertainty.

Damian Lillard is playing today, too. #Suns #Blazers

Chauncey Billups says he wants to start his usual lineup today in Phoenix – Lillard, McCollum, Powell, Covington, Nurkic – but is not yet sure if CJ (ankle) and Powell (hip) are cleared to go.

Monty Williams said Devin Booker will play in the Suns’ preseason finale today

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Blazers today in Phoenix will start what likely will be opening night lineup:
    PG- Damian Lillard
    SG- CJ McCollum
    SF – Norman Powell
    PF- Robert Covington
    C – Jusuf Nurkić

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Monty said everyone was available pregame, but Cam Payne is starting in Chris Paul place in the usual starting lineup

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

POR/PHO isn’t on the DK main slate.

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

POR/PHO isn’t on the DK main slate.

No but for us Oregonians banished into the shadow realm (FD) it’s on the early slate.

Apparently Monty said he minutes would go toward the back end of the rotation tonight, so it might be worth taking a flyer on Payne. I can’t imagine we see any Blazers starters in the second half if Phoenix plays it safe here.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Is luka gonna pull a beal tonight and not get there?

Mavs similar situation to wiz last night, just gotta get the starters right.

Grizz have all the min cheap guys you need.

• RipCityRings

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

If he’s playing into the 4th it would take a pretty epic collapse not to get there. I’m more worried about KP being KP.

• RipCityRings

Zeller being out makes me wonder who gets the backup C minutes here. Chriss? Or maybe that means Nurk gets more run.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Lamelo/bridges vs bamba/mpj??? Asking for a friend😁

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Luka is a very different player than Beal. On an off shooting night, he can still put up a double double on AST and REB. There’s almost never a sure thing in DFS, but I’m likely 100% Luka tonight.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

If he’s playing into the 4th it would take a pretty epic collapse not to get there. I’m more worried about KP being KP.

This. While I’ll likely be 100% Luka, I’ll be nowhere near that with KP. I think there’s a real chance Randle or or one of the MEM PFs could outscore KP.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

McConnel/Brisset (if I were playing) You heard it here folks!!! See ya in 6 days (no skin in the game tonight)

• newzreview

On FD, you can play MPJ at PG and Tyus Jones at PF.

• frugal

Finally getting a Ziaire Williams start. Let’s see if this kid’s got anything.

• frugal

Hmmm…MEM scrubs guards will see the minutes but now to decide if they have the FP upside of DET or BOS scrub guards.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Hmmm…MEM scrubs guards will see the minutes but now to decide if they have the FP upside of DET or BOS scrub guards.

My guards are mainly Luka(100%), Pritchard, McConnell, Rose, Zaire.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I went 100% Luka, then mostly a mix of Williams, Pritchard, Joseph.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Lol looks like will all chopping 1st tonight😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).