• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 221
    6:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Indiana( -6.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at NY Knicks ( 7.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 6.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) — T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Anyone have an opinion on best 4900 or less in the utility? Debating really between the celtics guys… Bob vs Pritchard

• RipCityRings

Anyone have an idea of what OKC’s rotation will look like? Feels like there’s less info than ever this preseason. I like Anthony and Hampton at G but there are a million ways to go there…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Anyone have an opinion on best 4900 or less in the utility? Debating really between the celtics guys… Bob vs Pritchard

I like both. I lean Pritchard if I had to pick only one

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone have an idea of what OKC’s rotation will look like? Feels like there’s less info than ever this preseason. I like Anthony and Hampton at G but there are a million ways to go there…

I mainly avoided OKC. I have a little SGA on FD

Porzy-Fever!!! But… Doncic-DUD. Absolutely unreal….. how Porzy actually does something, and this guy does nothing. Can’t win for losing.

• skankinmat

So apparently not the night to play Luka?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont have much Duarte but any is looking better than none at this point

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Luka will be fine. I think.

• skankinmat

@theIrrigator said...

Luka will be fine. I think.

Yup, immediately grabbed like 10 fps before halftime. He cant shoot much worse so hoping for a nice 2H

• billythekidcowboysheat

Wrong pacers, duarte was the guy.

Also gonna get a 🍩 from birssett is lovely😣

• frugal

Wow…can’t believe Luka is 3-13. As ugly as this game is doubtful he gets 4Q run unless solely for conditioning.

• damionismyname

@theIrrigator said...

I dont have much Duarte but any is looking better than none at this point

my lineup had Carter, Duarte and Robert Williams and I swapped them all and have Carson Edwards punt that isnt even on the team. lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

I think im bowing out until tuesday, no sense in wasting more money in pre season 😄

• damionismyname

I think im bowing out until tuesday, no sense in wasting more money in pre season 😄

yeah… its honestly been a waste especially on FD where everyone is the same price. makes no sense

• billythekidcowboysheat

@damionismyname said...

yeah… its honestly been a waste especially on FD where everyone is the same price. makes no sense

I will say, i do like fd switching the position eligibility this year.

Although the mme guys have another leg up on everyone with that.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Pritchard done with a injury it appears

• ghostfacekicker

@theIrrigator said...

Pritchard done with a injury it appears

Typical…I played him.

• damionismyname

I will say, i do like fd switching the position eligibility this year.

Although the mme guys have another leg up on everyone with that.

I think it could be an advantage for ppl who played on dk. I love the mme style so hopefully it translates well to fd.

• Bodhisattva

Someone smarter than me needs to explain to me why tf Sabonis is in closing the 4th quarter of a preseason game. What a bunch of bush league bs.

• damionismyname

@Bodhisattva said...

Someone smarter than me needs to explain to me why tf Sabonis is in closing the 4th quarter of a preseason game. What a bunch of bush league bs.

usually the next to last game is the dress rehearsal so they get more minutes. most of the teams will sit starters in the last game and play the scrubs and 2 way players.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

usually the next to last game is the dress rehearsal so they get more minutes. most of the teams will sit starters in the last game and play the scrubs and 2 way players.

Before they get cut after the game of course :)

• Bodhisattva

Several coaches had talked about using the upcoming game as dress rehearsal, but not Carlisle. Also he hadn’t given late run to anyone in any other preseason game. Thibs and Randle etc, yes of course we expect that from Thibs. But not Carlisle. Nobody else ran out that late… it was an unnecessary stupid risk on Carlisle’s part, that’s objective fact. Also it wasn’t even the Pacers’ last preseason game, cutting pretty hard into the dress rehearsal line.

Oh well such is life, on to the next one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).