• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM EST : Atlanta at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:05 PM EST : Charlotte at Memphis ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:35 PM EST : Oklahoma City at Dallas ( – 5.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:05 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento — T: 223.5
    10:05 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 220.5
    10:35 PM EST : Golden State at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) — T: 224.5

• Ace15

I’m so ready for REG season to begin lol.

• Pandamonious

@Ace15 said...

I’m so ready for REG season to being lol.

8 more days. 8 long days.

At least we’re getting to the point in the preseason where the games should be more regular season like. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get much bigger prize pools tomorrow and Wednesday.

• Wooden_Bones

Chris Dempsey
    Verified account
    @chrisadempsey

Expect starters minutes to go from the low 20s, where they’ve been in the first two preseason games, to the “high 20s” in the last two, Malone said. But he will not push them too much in any of these preseason games.

So it looks like we can look to the Nuggets for solid minutes from their starters, which means Jokic is going to be locked into MANY lineups.

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

Chris Dempsey
    Verified account
    @chrisadempsey

Expect starters minutes to go from the low 20s, where they’ve been in the first two preseason games, to the “high 20s” in the last two, Malone said. But he will not push them too much in any of these preseason games.

So it looks like we can look to the Nuggets for solid minutes from their starters, which means Jokic is going to be locked into MANY lineups.

Nice, Jokic lock then.

• Pandamonious

All numbers of games include tonight’s games.

Hawks have 3 preseason games left. All on the road.
    Heat have 3 preseason games left, with 1 more being at home.
    Hornets have 2 preseason games left, with their last one at home.
    Grizzlies have 3 preseason games left, with tonight being their last at home.
    Thunder have 2 preseason games left, with their next one being at home.
    Mavs have 2 preseason games left, with tonight being their last at home.
    Jazz have 2 preseason games left, with both at home.
    Kings are playing their last preseason game.
    Nuggets have 2 preseason games left, with their next one at home.
    Suns are playing their last preseason game.
    Warriors have 3 preseason games left, all against the Lakers (why?)
    Lakers have 3 preseason games left, all against the Warriors (huh?)

***Writing this, because I’m guessing the teams with 2 or less games to go will run more of a dress rehearsal. Teams may do the same if this is their last preseason home game.

• JustDFSin

Jokic will be locked in along with curry and luka

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Warriors have 3 preseason games left, all against the Lakers (why?)
    Lakers have 3 preseason games left, all against the Warriors (huh?)

Some of the pre-season scheduling is so weird. Why play the same team 3 times. I get proximity etc…but still..Also thanks for this. Definitively targeting teams with only 2 games left, Don’t think starters see much time in the last game.

• Pandamonious

@Ace15 said...

Some of the pre-season scheduling is so weird. Why play the same team 3 times. I get proximity etc…but still..Also thanks for this. Definitively targeting teams with only 2 games left, Don’t think starters see much time in the last game.

Possibly. Suns have yet to really push their starters. Maybe they won’t. I believe Booker and Ayton even sat out last game.

Kings have been playing main pieces in the mid to high 20’s all preseason, so I could see tonight going either way.

• kbsktbll88

@JustDFSin said...

Jokic will be locked in along with curry and luka

IIRC Curry and the normal GSW vets are out today

• laser1000000

Lakers just got back from China. Would expect extra burn for the younger players and reserves. Also makes me like GS role players more tonight.

• Pandamonious

Jaren Jackson Jr. is 4K on DK for no good reason.

• Pandamonious

Adams and Paul are out and Schroder is only 4.5K and Noel 4.2K.

Both are Q’d right now, but expected to play.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Jaren Jackson Jr. is 4K on DK for no good reason.

Yep, I saw that. JVAl out, JJJ good for a double-double tonight. tonight seems too easy.

• soupster62

Curry is out tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@soupster62 said...

Curry is out tonight?

I believe I read that over the weekend, though not 100% sure. I’m going over injuries for tonight’s slate now, I’ll post everything I find when I’m done.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

I believe I read that over the weekend, though not 100% sure. I’m going over injuries for tonight’s slate now, I’ll post everything I find when I’m done.

https://twitter.com/Con_Chron/status/1183463272743227393

I haven’t seen anything specific on who. Curry would be a good bet though.

One would wonder, if Curry and say, Dray are out, and assuming AD is out, I wonder if LeBron will rest as well.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

https://twitter.com/Con_Chron/status/1183463272743227393

I haven’t seen anything specific on who. Curry would be a good bet though.

One would wonder, if Curry and say, Dray are out, and assuming AD is out, I wonder if LeBron will rest as well.

Don’t think I’ll touch Lebron tonight even if he plays. I want all the Chriss/Poole though.

• gaelicgirl

@soupster62 said...

Curry is out tonight?

“Steve Kerr says he plans to rest a few guys Monday against the Lakers. Wouldn’t say who will sit, but said the Lakers China trip will play a part in his decisions, considering they’ll be two days removed from their last game.” – Logan Murdock

Marquese Chriss will start again.

• kbsktbll88

Okay here’s everything I have so far…

Hawks: Huerter, Crabbe, Parsons are out. Evan Turner is probable. Lloyd Pierce said one of the last 3 games would be a dress rehearsal, didn’t say which.

Heat: Spo said he expects Waiters and James Johnson to play. Said he will play all of the regulars in all the remaining games including the B2B.

Hornets: Batum and Cody Martin are out. Monk is expected to play.

Grizzlies: Melton and Jonas Val are out.

Thunder: CP3 and Steven Adams are out. Nerlens Noel is questionable, but coach thinks he will play.

Mavericks: Dwight Powell out for rest of preseason. Brunson and Finney-Smith out tonight. Mavs waived Yudai Baba.

Kings: Ariza, Giles, Cory Joseph, Tyler Lydon, Hollis Thompson and Tyler Ullis are all out.

Jazz: Exum out. Mudiay, Juwan Morgan are questionable.

Nuggets: Millsap and Beasley are questionable. Bol Bol out. Malone says Torrey Craig will play “significant minutes” after not playing last game. Says starters minutes will increase to high 20’s.

Suns: Saric is questionable. Tyler Johnson is out. It’s their final preseason game.

Warriors: Kerr said he plans to rest a few guys tonight, didn’t specify who. Marquese Chriss will start. Looney and Burks are not expected to play.

Lakers: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• livetorace17

@kbsktbll88 said...

Hawks: Huerter, Crabbe, Parsons are out. Evan Turner is probable. Lloyd Pierce said one of the last 3 games would be a dress rehearsal, didn’t say which.

Heat: Spo said he expects Waiters and James Johnson to play. Said he will play all of the regulars in all the remaining games including the B2B.

Hornets: Batum and Cody Martin are out. Monk is expected to play.

Grizzlies: Melton and Jonas Val are out.

Thunder: CP3 and Steven Adams are out. Nerlens Noel is questionable, but coach thinks he will play.

Mavericks: Dwight Powell out for rest of preseason. Brunson and Finney-Smith out tonight. Mavs waived Yudai Baba.

Kings: Ariza, Giles, Cory Joseph, Tyler Lydon, Hollis Thompson and Tyler Ullis are all out. Kings are playing their final game.

Jazz: Exum out. Mudiay, Juwan Morgan are questionable.

Nuggets: Millsap and Beasley are questionable. Bol Bol out. Malone says Torrey Craig will play “significant minutes” after not playing last game. Says starters minutes will increase to high 20’s.

Suns: Saric is questionable. Tyler Johnson is out. It’s their final preseason game.

Warriors: Kerr said he plans to rest a few guys tonight, didn’t specify who. Marquese Chriss will start. Looney and Burks are not expected to play.

Lakers: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you. This is the type of content I come here for.

• soupster62

Thank you 88!!

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

Thank you! Love the NBA forum

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

I’m so ready for REG season to begin lol.

Seriously … I played this nonsense four times last week, 2 wins and 2 losses.

I guess I’ll play again today. Sigh …

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Thank you!

• JTAx33

Had a nice day in NFL last night, can’t wait to waste it all tonight!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).