8:05 PM EST : Charlotte at Memphis ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:35 PM EST : Oklahoma City at Dallas ( – 5.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:05 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento — T: 223.5
    10:05 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 220.5
    10:35 PM EST : Golden State at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) — T: 224.5

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

https://twitter.com/Con_Chron/status/1183463272743227393

I haven’t seen anything specific on who. Curry would be a good bet though.

One would wonder, if Curry and say, Dray are out, and assuming AD is out, I wonder if LeBron will rest as well.

Even if Lebummer doesn’t rest, I don’t think he is playable on this slate.

• kbsktbll88

Heat update: Udonis Haslem (wrist) and Kelly Olynyk (knee) out tonight for Heat. James Johnson, who returned to roster Friday from conditioning absense, healthy but will be held out. Dion Waiters (personal reasons) remains away from team at moment, but could be back tonight.

• JSteele

Thanks for making the list of injury news. I won’t have full access to the forum today.

It’s looking like a lot of value today and not too much to pay up for.

Doncic, Jokic?

• ripking

Torrey Craig will get significant run. Wtf does that mean?

• tmarohl

@ripking said...

Anything is significant after the zero last game.

• kbsktbll88

@ripking said...

Beasley is currently questionable. I’m thinking he sits and Torrey Craig gets most of those minutes. So maybe 18-20?

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Thanks for making the list of injury news. I won’t have full access to the forum today.

It’s looking like a lot of value today and not too much to pay up for.

Doncic, Jokic?

Yeah those 2 will likely be 2 of the highest owned tonight.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Beasley is currently questionable. I’m thinking he sits and Torrey Craig gets most of those minutes. So maybe 18-20?

I think Craig will get the start and Barton may be the dnp tonight.

• JSteele

Ja Morant is 5k and has secretly lead the preseason in assists per game. Although they did just play a couple of non-NBA teams.

Do you think he gets more run against the Hornets? I like him at 5k on DK.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

I think Craig will get the start and Barton may be the dnp tonight.

Idk, hard to see him going from 0 minutes to starting. No word on Barton being questionable either.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Ja Morant is 5k and has secretly lead the preseason in assists per game. Although they did just play a couple of non-NBA teams.

His usage has been pretty low so far. He hasn’t really put up big numbers either, aside from the assists, and it was against weak competition.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

His usage has been pretty low so far. He hasn’t really put up big numbers either, aside from the assists, and it was against weak competition.

I’m thinking they give him closer to 30 minutes against NBA level competition (seems to be the trend with top rookies this preseason). He’s been playing sub 20 minutes against those other guys and still put up good numbers.

If he does get an extra 10 minutes of play time, watch out. He could get a triple double or close too.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I’m thinking they give him closer to 30 minutes against NBA level competition (seems to be the trend with top rookies this preseason). He’s been playing sub 20 minutes against those other guys and still put up good numbers.

If he does get an extra 10 minutes of play time, watch out. He could get a triple double or close too.

Possibly, Hornets aren’t really good competition either so he could have a good game. I think there are better options at $5,000 though. I like Justise Winslow a lot tonight for $5,000.

• kbsktbll88

Steph Curry will rest Wednesday at Lakers. Draymond Green and D’Angelo Russell, who are resting tonight, will play Wednesday.

• thedkexperience

@JSteele said...

Ja Morant is currently my only competition for NBA rookie of the year in 2K20. Zion got hurt.

This probably doesn’t matter.

Or it’s all that matters. You decide!

• soupster62

88, did you read this?

• kbsktbll88

@soupster62 said...

88, did you read this?

Read what?

• kbsktbll88

Devin Booker said he’s playing tonight

• Costamesa5

Stuck at the mid- 5K range F on Draftkings: Gallo, Collins, Winslow, Oubre Thoughts ?

• Joeloco973

@soupster62 said...

88, did you read this?

Warriors beat writer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1183807272243216384

• kbsktbll88

@Costamesa5 said...

Stuck at the mid- 5K range F on Draftkings: Gallo, Collins, Winslow, Oubre Thoughts ?

I’m pretty high on Winslow tonight

And yes @soupster62 multiple beat writers said Curry will play, Dray and DLo are out tonight.

• soupster62

@kbsktbll88 said...

I’m pretty high on Winslow tonight

And yes @soupster62 multiple beat writers said Curry will play, Dray and DLo are out tonight.

Yes, I finally saw it. Thanks!!

It’s JA – Mania tonight! Luka-Time! Curry’s Cookin’.. Porzy Punks em.. Chriss-Angel also.

• kbsktbll88

Mudiay and Juwan Morgan are available tonight. Exum still out.

• tmarohl

Lebummer and AD not expected to play tonight.

Chris Haynes
    @ChrisBHaynes
    Los Angeles Lakers stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis are expected to sit out tonight’s game against the Golden State Warriors, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).