7:35 PM EST : Atlanta at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:05 PM EST : Charlotte at Memphis ( -3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:35 PM EST : Oklahoma City at Dallas ( – 5.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:05 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento — T: 223.5
    10:05 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix — T: 220.5
    10:35 PM EST : Golden State at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) — T: 224.5

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Lebummer and AD not expected to play tonight.

Chris Haynes
    @ChrisBHaynes
    Los Angeles Lakers stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis are expected to sit out tonight’s game against the Golden State Warriors, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I can’t imagine Curry playing more than 18-20 minutes tonight. Might have to fade him.

• Ace15

I want to get off Steph, but I know he can smash in 20….no Lebron either I don’t know…

• JTAx33

@kbsktbll88 said...

I can’t imagine Curry playing more than 18-20 minutes tonight. Might have to fade him.

He’s playing zero minutes

• JTAx33

@JTAx33 said...

He’s playing zero minutes

On Wednesday, I’m dumb sorry

• kbsktbll88

@JTAx33 said...

On Wednesday, I’m dumb sorry

Ha, he might play zero once Kerr finds out Bron and AD are out. He did say he would rest players depending on what the Lakers do.

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

I know, that’s where my head is at too, but on the other hand…it’s curry he could easily outscore everyone on the slate in 20 mins.

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

I know, that’s where my head is at too, but on the other hand…it’s curry he could easily outscore everyone on the slate in 20 mins.

This is true, he just had a monster game against Minnesota and his usage should be even higher tonight. He doesn’t have a good track record vs the Lakers though FWIW, which probably isn’t much in preseason.

• miggs6876

My thoughts:
    PG Rozier, Sga, Caruso
    SG Booker, Allen, Mitchell
    SF Oubre, M Bridges (Char),
    PF KP, JJackson, Bagley, Chris’s
    C Ionic, Ayton, Rudy
    C Jokic, Ayton,

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

My thoughts:
    PG Rozier, Sga, Caruso
    SG Booker, Allen, Mitchell
    SF Oubre, M Bridges (Char),
    PF KP, JJackson, Bagley, Chris’s
    C Ionic, Ayton, Rudy
    C Jokic, Ayton,

Your thoughts will take you to the poor house :)

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

This is true, he just had a monster game against Minnesota and his usage should be even higher tonight. He doesn’t have a good track record vs the Lakers though FWIW, which probably isn’t much in preseason.

I’ll prob just limit my volume tonight and just play 50/50 Curry LU’s, even though I think there is some cash to be made on this slate…Curry too much of a wildcard for me

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

I’ll prob just limit my volume tonight and just play 50/50 Curry LU’s, even though I think there is some cash to be made on this slate…Curry too much of a wildcard for me

I think I’ll go Luka for $300 less. They only have 1 preseason game left after tonight, might get their minutes up.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Your thoughts will take you to the poor house :)

Opportunity to offer constructive criticism: Not taken

• dame_face_420

4600 and under utility on dk…looking at Grayson Allen and Jordan Poole have Chriss and Curry..as well as JJJ
    Anyone else under 4.6k with a high ceiling?

• kbsktbll88

@dame_face_420 said...

4600 and under utility on dk…looking at Grayson Allen and Jordan Poole have Chriss and Curry..as well as JJJ

Dennis Schroder ($4,500) with CP3 out.

• soupster62

@dame_face_420 said...

KCP, Schroeder

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Opportunity to offer constructive criticism: Not taken

Didn’t you see the smiley face? Just having some fun!

• Njsum1

Ja Morant for 5k? Dwayne Bacon for 4100? Thoughts

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

Ja Morant for 5k? Dwayne Bacon for 4100? Thoughts

Caruso instead of Ja for me. No idea not touching bacon.

• kbsktbll88

Rondo is pretty interesting with no Bron.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Didn’t you see the smiley face? Just having some fun!

I did, just messin’ with ya tmarohl :D

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Caruso instead of Ja for me. No idea not touching bacon.

I just can’t figure out minutes in preseason which is why I only throw quarters at it. Yet it seems like Bacon gets like 25 minutes per game. And does OK with it. No good for 4100?

And can the regular season just start already

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

I just can’t figure out minutes in preseason which is why I only throw quarters at it. Yet it seems like Bacon gets like 25 minutes per game. And does OK with it. No good for 4100?

And can the regular season just start already

Are you playing JJJ already? if not I prob just play JJJ because he’s better lol. Diving into Bacon is too deep for me right now lol. Also, agree I just want to play REG season already, the first slate is ugly though lol.

• kbsktbll88

Who starts for Draymond Green tonight? I’m assuming the other 4 are Curry, Poole, GR3 and Chriss.

• JustDFSin

@kbsktbll88 said...

Rondo is pretty interesting with no Bron.

I thought about Rondo also but not if he only will play 12-16 minutes like last game

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Who starts for Draymond Green tonight? I’m assuming the other 4 are Curry, Poole, GR3 and Chriss.

I’d guess Eric Paschall

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).