Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Indiana ( -4 ) — T: 220.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit at Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) — T: 219
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland — T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I think Celtics defense will be OK. The exception being when they are facing skilled bigs. The league for the most part has become perimeter oriented, and the Celtics have a number of really good wing defenders. The guys that are going to kill them are the Giannis’s, Embiid’s, etc. They will be fine most nights. It would not shock me if the Celtics are hanging around in the regular season that they make a move to shore up that interior at the trade deadline.

• Wooden_Bones

@thedkexperience said...

I’m a diehard 76ers fan and almost did a backflip when they signed Horford. Guy is the most underrated player of this generation.

Going to the 76ers made it even harder to accept. Horford was the most consistent player for us last year.

• kbsktbll88

Off topic but just now seeing this from a beat writer..

According to a league source, there have been talks between the Golden State Warriors and the Detroit Pistons regarding a potential D’Angelo Russell, Andre Drummond swap.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

According to a league source, there have been talks between the Golden State Warriors and the Detroit Pistons regarding a potential D’Angelo Russell, Andre Drummond swap.

Post your links when you get them kbsktbll88, makes it easier for us to see who is reporting.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Wouldn’t surprise me. Hard to imagine Drum on the Warriors, since Drum is supposed to be anti-new NBA as a true C, while the new NBA was basically lifted to some extent from the Warriors.

I honestly don’t expect Drum to be a Piston next year. Reggie will be a FA at the end of the season. Russell was supposed to be a cap filling move that would eventually get dealt. Kind of fits together.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Post your links when you get them kbsktbll88, makes it easier for us to see who is reporting.

But that’s extra work

• JSteele

Preseason DvP Rankings (DK Points)

PG:
    1. Cavaliers 50.87
    2. Timberwolves 48.43
    3. Pistons 45.95
    4. 76ers 45.62
    5. Celtics 44.32
    6. Pacers 43.09

SG:
    1. Timberwolves 43.18
    2. Cavaliers 42.66
    3. Pacers 40.88
    4. Celtics 39.86
    5. 76ers 39.37
    6. Pistons 39.12

SF:
    1. Timberwolves 43.18
    2. Cavaliers 41.96
    3. 76ers 40.24
    4. Celtics 39.59
    5. Pacers 39.44
    6. Pistons 38.20

PF:
    1. 76ers 48.73
    2. Timberwolves 48.03
    3. Cavaliers 47.55
    4. Pacers 46.89
    5. Celtics 46.49
    6. Pistons 46.11

C:
    1. 76ers 55.26
    2. Celtics 54.38
    3. Pacers 54.35
    4. Timberwolves 54.26
    5. Pistons 53.51
    6. Cavaliers 53.20

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

If you think he gets hot from 3 again, then yes. But I think Waters is the safer play at the $4k range.

Makes sense

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

But that’s extra work

Can I get a name?

Not seeing this deal discussed anywhere other than people making up trades for amusement.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Wouldn’t surprise me. Hard to imagine Drum on the Warriors, since Drum is supposed to be anti-new NBA as a true C, while the new NBA was basically lifted to some extent from the Warriors.

I honestly don’t expect Drum to be a Piston next year. Reggie will be a FA at the end of the season. Russell was supposed to be a cap filling move that would eventually get dealt. Kind of fits together.

Unless the Warriors want Drummond’s expiring deal, I don’t see a need for them to make that move. Unless for some reason they don’t think AD works out in LA, and they think they can sign him as a free agent.

• Moneymakers90

Thoughts on center tonight Drummond Joel Turner maybe kanter in gpp

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Can I get a name?

Not seeing this deal discussed anywhere other than people making up trades for amusement.

Pacers beat writer @GrantAfseth

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

Can I get a name?

https://detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-pistons-bring-dangelo-russell/mwhitaker/detroit-pistons-news/10/13/2019/210255/

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Moneymakers90 said...

Kanter is out. Sounds like Turner will play limited minutes.

• Ace15

Wood has bunred me so many times this pre-season, but I’ll go back to the well once again tonight.

• JSteele

@Moneymakers90 said...

Kanter is out
    Pacers starters are only playing the 1st half so Turner is limited.

That leaves Drummond, Joel and KAT or the Celtics.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@hcassidy said...

https://detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-pistons-bring-dangelo-russell/mwhitaker/detroit-pistons-news/10/13/2019/210255/

That deal as presented will never happen. Detroit throwing in a 1st and Sekou is RIDICULOUS. That guy from Bleacher Report should be banned from ever writing anything again.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Pacers beat writer @GrantAfseth

Thanks.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Wood has bunred me so many times this pre-season, but I’ll go back to the well once again tonight.

I think Wood gets a lot of run tonight. Blake out. Kieff might not play. They need to decide whether they’re keeping him or not.

• JSteele

I just read an interesting article on how TJ McConnell’s role will be to push Aaron Holiday. Essentially he’s there to be the 3rd string point guard and not necessarily a key rotation piece. That makes me think he doesn’t get a ton of run here, especially since the goal is to play “key” rotation pieces. I think Holiday gets a lot more run and McConnell sees less.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I think Wood gets a lot of run tonight. Blake out. Kieff might not play. They need to decide whether they’re keeping him or not.

If they don’t keep him it will show the fan base they are not interested in winning.

• Moneymakers90

Lol me too ace welp here he is again back in my lineups

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

If they don’t keep him it will show the fan base they are not interested in winning.

They are looking to trade either Galloway or Khyri Thomas to free up a spot for Wood and Joe Johnson. I think he gets a lot of run tonight too.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

They are looking to trade either Galloway or Khyri Thomas to free up a spot for Wood and Joe Johnson. I think he gets a lot of run tonight too.

They ought to just cut Joe Johnson before his salary is guaranteed on the 22nd. They are only in to him now for like 220K.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

LOL Fakest fake news ever!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).