• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Indiana ( -4 ) — T: 220.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit at Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) — T: 219
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland — T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Moneymakers90

Anyone going back to lemons

• JSteele

@Moneymakers90 said...

Are you talking about Walt Lemon Jr? no

• tmarohl

@Moneymakers90 said...

No

• monarch

Do you think the Celtics let Grant Williams play a bunch of minutes with all the regulars out? He seems like someone who can do something with usage

• viciousphilpy

@mtdurham said...

Lebron has just gotten more and more annoying as the years go by. Officially no longer a fan. I wish hed just shut up and dribble.

2 years ago we lost the all star game because it was an outrage that we passed a law stating grown men shouldnt be able to use womens restrooms. Now he supports communism. Same guy called our president a bum… if I didn’t love the NBA I’d probably stop watching it. I cant stand their crap much longer.

They’ve officially lost the moral authority to speak out about anything after this one.

Tack on that I don’t like Anthony Davis or the Lakers and I’m just done. I hope space jam 2 flops, the Lakers miss the playoffs, and taco Tuesdays disappear.

God I cant wait for NBA DFS!!!!

I wish you would shut up and dribble too

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Do you think the Celtics let Grant Williams play a bunch of minutes with all the regulars out? He seems like someone who can do something with usage

Yes, I’ll have in a few.

• JSteele

Celtics Available Players:
    Edwards
    Waters
    Grant Williams
    Ojeleye
    Robert Williams
    Poirier
    Fall
    Strus
    Green
    Gates
    Maten

Did I miss anyone?

• Moneymakers90

Yes was talking about him

• Moneymakers90

I kind of like R Jackson

• JSteele

@Moneymakers90 said...

Yes was talking about him

No. Key to the pacers tonight will be playing the secondary rotation players.

Guys like Aaron Holiday, Doug McDermott, Goga is going to get some run but probably not a ton.

Lemon just came in a few days ago and won’t be a part of the rotation. They will have Holiday and McConnell ahead of him.

• Moneymakers90

Maybe even rose

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Probably. In SL his usage wasn’t that high though, it was mostly Edwards and Waters.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Did I miss anyone?

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Probably. In SL his usage wasn’t that high though, it was mostly Edwards and Waters.

Williams was the 2nd leading scorer in summer league. He averaged 13-6-2 with a couple defensive stats.

• Ace15

why does DROSE get so much pre season run

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Williams was the 2nd leading scorer in summer league. He averaged 13-6-2 with a couple defensive stats.

Yes, 2nd leading scorer. 6th in usage though.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yes, 2nd leading scorer. 6th in usage though.

Personally I like the other Williams better.

• gaelicgirl

FWIW the BOS/CLE line has moved to CLE (-1) O/U 212

• monarch

I suppose I like Carsen Edwards and Grant Williams. I can see an argument for Green, Waters, Strus, Robert Williams but I just feel more comfortable with the two I mentioned.

• monarch

Celtics, Sixers (starters), a Pacer, KAT, WOOD! Is that a solid foundation tonight?

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Celtics, Sixers (starters), a Pacer, KAT, WOOD! Is that a solid foundation tonight?

That looks similar to my lineup right now so probably not.

• Toadthegreat

whats the deal with Teague? Min priced on FD but not getting much preseason run, does that change tonight?

• Ace15

@Toadthegreat said...

whats the deal with Teague? Min priced on FD but not getting much preseason run, does that change tonight?

Avoiding Teague like the plague. He just seems out of it in pre-season.

• JSteele

@Toadthegreat said...

I believe Ryan Saunders said this is a dress rehearsal for season rotation. That puts Teague in play

• Toadthegreat

thanks, and was there a source that the Pacers starters are only going to play the first half? I hate this slate already … even with only one half some of those Pacers could outscore some other scrubs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.