• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Indiana ( -4 ) — T: 220.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit at Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) — T: 219
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland — T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

Embiid/KAT or Drummond/KAT is the question

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Celtics, Sixers (starters), a Pacer, KAT, WOOD! Is that a solid foundation tonight?

My first plug ins were KAT, Wood, Aaron Holiday, J-Rich.

• kbsktbll88

@Toadthegreat said...

thanks, and was there a source that the Pacers starters are only going to play the first half? I hate this slate already … even with only one half some of those Pacers could outscore some other scrubs.

Scott Agness
    @ScottAgness
    ·
    23h
    Nate McMillan plans to play the starters in the first half tomorrow, then wants to give minutes to key reserves, including Goga, who is behind because he’s missed time.

Edmond Sumner (illness) didn’t practice for the second straight day and is doubtful.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

Embiid/KAT or Drummond/KAT is the question

I’m playing Embiid. It seems like whenever he is a question mark or there are doubts to how involved he will be…that is the time he goes nuclear.

• JSteele

@Toadthegreat said...

thanks, and was there a source that the Pacers starters are only going to play the first half? I hate this slate already … even with only one half some of those Pacers could outscore some other scrubs.

Yes, the Pacers want to see more of their key rotation pieces tonight. That probably means 2 sets for the starting group, maybe 14-16 minutes each and the 3 sets for the key reserves and 1 set for the bottom of the bench.

I’m thinking 14-16 minutes for starters
    24-28 minutes for key reserves and 6-8 minutes for bottom of the bench.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

I’m playing Embiid. It seems like whenever he is a question mark or there are doubts to how involved he will be…that is the time he goes nuclear.

Yeah I’m just worried about his minutes. He’s the most expensive player on the slate and might only get 20 minutes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Thinking Sexton and Nance should be good plays…Yay or Nay?

• got9forya

I started with Nance and Sexton then Wood and Kat and building around them

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Love and TT are supposed to play, so not sure about Nance being in play. Sexton probably is.

• got9forya

@got9forya said...

I started with Nance and Sexton then Wood and Kat and building around them

This is in FD
    But am stuck at my other PG and SG

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I like Nance, especially if he’s coming off the bench. He should still get minutes and will have a higher usage than being in the first unit.

Sexton is hard to play because he doesn’t really do much other than score.

• thedkexperience

I was just listening to 97.5 The Fanatic (76ers radio station). The host of the mid day show just said “I doubt Embiid plays”. This is definitely NOT confirmed but it’s worth noting.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Put them in my dummy LU last night.

• Moneymakers90

Kat woods sabions gpp

• JSteele

@Moneymakers90 said...

Kat woods sabions gpp

Sabonis falls into that starter category that won’t play beyond the first half. But he’s always been a solid FPPM guy.

• Jonas137

@JSteele said...

Sabonis falls into that starter category that won’t play beyond the first half. But he’s always been a solid FPPM guy.

Holiday, Lamb, and Goga should get minutes then and are decent plays

• thedkexperience

I’m not even sure it’s possible to use the full FD cap today.

• got9forya

@thedkexperience said...

I’m not even sure it’s possible to use the full FD cap today.

I have 800 left on FD with my lineup

• JSteele

@Jonas137 said...

Holiday, Lamb, and Goga should get minutes then and are decent plays

Brogdon, Lamb, Warren, Sabonis, Turner are starters

Aaron Holiday, Doug McDermott, T.J Leaf, McConnell (if Sumner is out) are probably the best plays

Goga hasn’t played at all this preseason and is coming back from injury so I don’t know how much he will play

• kbsktbll88

Has there been any word on minutes for Pistons players with them being in a B2B set?

• thedkexperience

@got9forya said...

I have 800 left on FD with my lineup

I was setting my place holder LU and I legit thought for a second that I could just use 9 minimum players and call it a day. Probably gonna pay up just a tad from there though lol

• Jonas137

@JSteele said...

Aaron Holiday, Doug McDermott, T.J Leaf, McConnell (if Sumner is out) are probably the best plays

Goga hasn’t played at all this preseason and is coming back from injury so I don’t know how much he will play

Oh duh sorry, in my head was thinking about Dipo, but of course not playing. Alize has looked good as well

• JSteele

@Jonas137 said...

Oh duh sorry, in my head was thinking about Dipo, but of course not playing. Alize has looked good as well

Actually thats a good point, I wonder if they view Lamb as a key reserve. If they do I want to play him.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I’m assuming that J. Holiday is ahead of McConnell, but I could be very wrong.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Actually thats a good point, I wonder if they view Lamb as a key reserve. If they do I want to play him.

Lamb is a key reserve for sure, when Dipo comes back, but he’s not supposed to be back until sometime in December, right? They got a ways to go. I think it’s more about their current 6, 7, 8, 9th guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.