• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Indiana ( -4 ) — T: 220.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit at Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) — T: 219
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland — T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I’m assuming that J. Holiday is ahead of McConnell, but I could be very wrong.

I think all the TJs will win you a Holiday today.

I’m starting to think the Pacers may be a stay away game with the Celtics players in the same range, getting full minutes.

Sumner is in

• Ace15

On FD, as much as i want to play G Williams I think I have to lock in Sabonis instead and pray he can outscore Willaims in 1 half.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Actually thats a good point, I wonder if they view Lamb as a key reserve. If they do I want to play him.

Lamb is a starter until Dipo is back

• JSteele

Bruce Brown Jr did well without Blake last time out. He could be a good pivot.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Bruce Brown Jr did well without Blake last time out. He could be a good pivot.

Agreed, I like him a lot as long as he gets minutes. They play again tomorrow so I’m not sure they’ll play a lot.

• JSteele

Strus or Green will win the final roster spot tonight.

• monarch

So FD thinks Aaron Holiday is a shooting guard and J Rich is a small forward?

• gaelicgirl

What about Myles Turner? He was the first player I picked last night, before I found out starters would only play the first half.

• JSteele

I think if you want to play the Pacers starters you need guys who can fill out the stat sheet since the minutes won’t be there. I just don’t know if it makes enough sense to do it.

Turner could get 6 blocks though.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Turner could get 6 blocks though.

That’s what I was thinking.

• kbsktbll88

Pacers starters probably won’t play more than 15 minutes if they’re only playing the first half. They should be an easy fade imo.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Pacers starters probably won’t play more than 15 minutes if they’re only playing the first half. They should be an easy fade imo.

It seems like it could be a lot like game 2 where the starters saw just under 20 and the reserves around the same.

• Moneymakers90

I have three pacers maybe im.doing this wrong

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

It seems like it could be a lot like game 2 where the starters saw just under 20 and the reserves around the same.

They played the 3rd quarter of that game and only got 19 minutes each. So if you subtract about 5 minutes (some played more in the 3rd), then it probably puts them around 14-16 each for tonight. That’s about 7-8 minutes per quarter in the first half which is generally what they play.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

They played the 3rd quarter of that game and only got 19 minutes each. So if you subtract about 5 minutes (some played more in the 3rd), then it probably puts them around 14-16 each for tonight. That’s about 7-8 minutes per quarter in the first half which is generally what they play.

yea, that team is a stay away for me today. If the starters were sitting altogether it would be a different story.

• Jonas137

Anyone here play Super Draft?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

https://www.masslive.com/celtics/2019/10/for-javonte-green-making-boston-celtics-roster-would-be-opportunity-to-be-nearer-to-his-daughters.html

If you’re digging narratives. Probably going to have a couple Javonte Green just cause.

• RipCityRings

Lots of enticing options at F today, it’s going to be tough deciding between Timelord, Wood and Mike Scott in particular.

I think figuring out PHI’s rotation is the key here. Does Shake or Burke get enough run/usage to be relevant, or do we just see point J-Rich? It’s hard to get away from Embiid/Rich, but Scott might be one of the better points-per-dollar plays. Just can’t stomach rostering more than 2 Sixers. Any Philly fans want to weigh in?

• skankinmat

@Pandamonious said...

My first plug ins were KAT, Wood, Aaron Holiday, J-Rich.

Trey Burke night?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@skankinmat said...

Trey Burke night?

No idea. Really not sure on these fringe guys who might get extra run that haven’t been getting any.

• dylandreadful

@Jonas137 said...

Anyone here play Super Draft?

yes its awesome

• RipCityRings

@skankinmat said...

Trey Burke night?

Burke definitely caught my eye when I first looked at this slate, but I have no idea where he fits into the Philly rotation. Hard not to like a guy who has a proven sky-high ceiling, but there might be a difference between late-season garbage time and preseason.

Guard is definitely the toughest position tonight.

• Moneymakers90

Maybe a tj night

• skankinmat

@Pandamonious said...

No idea. Really not sure on these fringe guys who might get extra run that haven’t been getting any.

Burke always a nice upside guy when he gets minutes cause he can get really hot with his shot. He only has Neto and Milton who are pretty sub par as well. But we shall see tonight

• Jonas137

@dylandreadful said...

yes its awesome

I dig it as well. Just added NBA, free roll tonight too. All the value at 1.5x or above

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.