• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Indiana ( -4 ) — T: 220.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit at Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) — T: 219
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland — T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Moneymakers90

Anyone falling for this covnton trap

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks for pointing out the free roll. I made an account over there when it launched, but held off depositing at the time and basically forgot about it. Entered that free roll. Maybe I’ll never have to deposit?

That’s a good way to think! They didn’t have the $10 last night, which was the first night they had a slate. Tonight they do, and only 67/350 so far, so massive overlay incoming

• JSteele

@monarch said...

No A a Ron?

Nope. I’d be more interested if the starters sat, but right now we have the T-Wolves who are supposed to be playing close to regular season rotation today, and the Celtics resting everyone. Detroit is also potentially playing a dress rehearsal tonight and then Indiana who is playing starters for 1 half and then reserves for another.

Wiggins, JRich, Bruce Brown, Carsen Edwards, Javonte Green are all guards that I like tonight better than Holiday or McConnell.

• gaelicgirl

@Moneymakers90 said...

Mmmm…nope

• thedkexperience

@Moneymakers90 said...

• monarch

What’s up with the Carsen Edwards hip designation (probable)? Might be better off to go with Tremont Waters?

• JSteele

@monarch said...

What’s up with the Carsen Edwards hip designation (probable)? Might be better off to go with Tremont Waters?

Where did you see this? I can’t seem to find anything on it.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Where did you see this? I can’t seem to find anything on it.

Rod Beard @detnewsRodBeard
    11m

For #DFS, #Celtics are without Kemba Walker (rest)
    Jaylen Brown (rest)
    Gordon Hayward (rest)
    Enes Kanter (rest)
    Marcus Smart (rest)
    Jayson Tatum (illness)
    Dan Theis (rest)
    Carsen Edwards (hip contusion) and Brad Wanamaker (hamstring) are probable

• Moneymakers90

Lol so no mention of Covington

• JSteele

Interesting. Nothing on Edwards from the Celtics guys and he’s been playing fine the whole preseason.

• Ace15

Omg Edwards news already tilting me

• JSteele

I hope Edwards is on the injury report honestly, it will shift his ownership away. One thing I’ve learned is that if a player is playing, they are fine. I’ve seen so many times where people get off of a guy because they are “banged up” and they go off.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I hope Edwards is on the injury report honestly, it will shift his ownership away. One thing I’ve learned is that if a player is playing, they are fine. I’ve seen so many times where people get off of a guy because they are “banged up” and they go off.

He’s listed as probable, so he should be fine. I don’t think it changes his ownership much.

• Moneymakers90

Anyone else on this convintom train

• JSteele

@Moneymakers90 said...

no why

• Ace15

@Moneymakers90 said...

No conviington for me. That team goes through KAT then Wiggins chucks whenever

• JSteele

He’s also coming back from knee surgery in the offseason and is limited to about a quarter of play this preseason.

• tjw2196

I agree with that 100% except for pitchers in baseball.

• tjw2196

@tjw2196 said...

Disregard lol

• JSteele

@tjw2196 said...

If a pitcher has an illness, stack against them. Doesn’t matter if it’s Clayton Kershaw.

• kbsktbll88

Kyle Neubeck @KyleNeubeck
    3m

Joel Embiid will play tonight. Similar workload as Sunday night in Orlando

• kbsktbll88

Spencer Davies @SpinDavies
    1m

Darius Garland and Kevin Love good to go, will pay attention to minutes. Tristan Thompson, Brandon Knight out resting. #Cavs

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

1m

Darius Garland and Kevin Love good to go, will pay attention to minutes. Tristan Thompson, Brandon Knight out resting. #Cavs

• kbsktbll88

Kyle Neubeck @KyleNeubeck
    44s

Tonight’s #Sixers starters: Embiid-Harris-Korkmaz-Thybulle-Richardson. First chance for Richardson to play some serious point guard minutes.

• @kbsktbll88 said...

1m

TT out makes Nance more interesting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.