Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Miami at Orlando ( -2.5 ) — T: 210.5
    8:05 PM EST : Minnesota at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T: 226.5
    8:05 PM EST : Atlanta at Chicago ( -5 ) — T: 225
    9:05 PM EST : Portland at Denver ( -4.5 ) — T: 221
    10:35 PM EST : Dallas at LA Clippers ( -4 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

Orlando, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Chicago, Portland, Denver, Dallas, and Clippers are playing their last preseason game.

Miami plays their last preseason game at home against the Rockets tomorrow.

• upgradetoquestionable

Bulls/Hawks potential for a shootout and some of their prices are CHEAP on DK, but ATL on a BTB with travel. Worried about who might sit.

Obviously gotta wait to see what happens with GIANNIS.

• JSteele

I’ll be at the Mavs/Clippers game tonight

• Pandamonious

Just my guesses…

Atlanta did their dress rehearsal last night. Young and Collins play limited minutes or rest. 7-15th guys get all the run.
    Portland did their dress rehearsal last night. Dame, CJ, Whiteside rest and maybe others. 7-15th guys get all the run.
    Miami waits for tomorrow at home to do their dress rehearsal. Starters end up limited.
    Orlando runs a full dress rehearsal.
    The Wolves have been pretty consistent with minutes. Either it stays the same or the starters rest.
    I lean with the Bucks doing a dress rehearsal. Especially if Bledsoe can play.
    Bulls do a dress rehearsal.
    I think Denver maintains the low to mid-20’s for rotation pieces.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Dallas rests Porzingis and Doncic or plays them in the high 20’s. This is probably my least certain spot.
    I think the Clippers run a dress rehearsal and I’ll go as far as guessing even Kawhi plays 20-25 minutes.

• JSteele

Keep in mind tonight’s game is in Vancouver and not in LA. Most people will be wearing ugly Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys

• JSteele

Probable starters for Dallas are the usual guys. No word on minutes though

• upgradetoquestionable

$3500 on FD, Convintin Day?

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

I lean with the Bucks doing a dress rehearsal. Especially if Bledsoe can play.

I thought he was going to be out a few weeks?

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

I thought he was going to be out a few weeks?

I guess he’s out tonight, my fault. I just saw something about sore ribs and him practicing yesterday.

• upgradetoquestionable

Who on Portland can do anything with Jokic (if he wants to)? Whiteside won’t play tonight.

• Ace15

Like JJJ a couple night ago who burned a lot of ppl..he came through last night. I’m expecting the same out of Jokic.

• Pandamonious

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Who on Portland can do anything with Jokic (if he wants to)? Whiteside won’t play tonight.

Are you doubting the defensive prowess of Skal Labissiere?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Link to the Forum Contest, Jcrebs took 1st last night.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78599018

• jcrebs

@theIrrigator said...

Link to the Forum Contest, Jcrebs took 1st last night.

A win by the old man! Don’t get many of those!

• kbsktbll88

Josh Robbins
    @JoshuaBRobbins
    ·
    21h
    Terrence Ross and Nikola Vucevic, working their way back from ankle sprains, practiced again today, Steve Clifford said. As long as Ross and Vucevic don’t experience unforeseen setbacks, the hope is to play them extensively in tomorrow night’s preseason finale against the Heat.

According to the Magic’s game notes there are no injuries. Fournier still listed as questionable too, but is listed as a probable starter in the game notes. Might be updated later on though, not sure.

• JSteele

Preseason 2018:
    -Magic played regular rotations in their final preseason game.
    -Timberwolves played mid 20s minutes for some of their guys. KAT was at 21.
    -Bucks played mid 20s minutes. Giannis played 25, Middleton played 26.
    -Hawks Starters played approximately a half in the finale.
    -Bulls starters played low to mid 20s in the finale.
    -Blazers pushed Lillard and McCollum into 30 minutes in the finale, but the 2nd to last game they rested. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was flipped and they rest today.
    -Nuggets played their starters into the high 20s in the finale, but they capped them at 12 minutes in the 2nd to last game. I wouldn’t be surprised if Denver limited their starters today, since they played them into the high 20s last time (not including Jokic)
    -Mavs treated the finale as a dress rehearsal, after playing their starters into the high 20s the previous game.
    -Clippers kept the minutes more or less the same all throughout the preseason.
    -Heat played similar rotations for the final two preseason games.

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Josh Robbins
    @JoshuaBRobbins
    ·
    21h
    Terrence Ross and Nikola Vucevic, working their way back from ankle sprains, practiced again today, Steve Clifford said. As long as Ross and Vucevic don’t experience unforeseen setbacks, the hope is to play them extensively in tomorrow night’s preseason finale against the Heat.

According to the Magic’s game notes there are no injuries. Fournier still listed as questionable too, but is listed as a probable starter in the game notes. Might be updated later on though, not sure.

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins
    10s

Terrence Ross and Nikola Vucevic, recovering from ankle sprains, are expected to play in the team’s preseason finale tonight, Steve Clifford said. A final determination on the status of Evan Fournier (back spasms) hasn’t been made. If EF does play, his minutes would be limited.

• Toadthegreat

So in light of your detailed info are Teague and Covington $3500 traps on FD?

• JSteele

@Toadthegreat said...

So in light of your detailed info are Teague and Covington $3500 traps on FD?

They will probably both play decent minutes. At that price, it would be hard to go wrong though.

• Toadthegreat

My thoughts exactly … except for two games ago when Teague totally burned me

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcrebs said...

A win by the old man! Don’t get many of those!

Lol

• JSteele

“The Blazers’ key players are not expected to play extended minutes — if any at all — against the Nuggets, a byproduct of the back-to-back and because the teams will meet opening night.”

From Joe Freeman’s article this morning. Fire up Anfernee Simons and Skal and possibly Hezonja

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

“The Blazers’ key players are not expected to play extended minutes — if any at all — against the Nuggets, a byproduct of the back-to-back and because the teams will meet opening night.”

From Joe Freeman’s article this morning. Fire up Anfernee Simons and Skal

This will probably limit minutes for the Nuggets too.

• JSteele

I’m thinking Chicago plays close to 30 minutes tonight. Last season, they played the 2nd to last game with regular rotations and the last one was limited. This year that appears reversed, with the starters playing only 20 minutes in the last game. Plus they are at home. I like LaVine and Marky.

• kbsktbll88

This is what McCollum said after Jazz game…

“This was going to be our last preseason game and so we wanted to get some good conditioning in with the altitude,” McCollum said. “Go compete. They’ve got some good guards and we wanted to see where we’re at.”

So it sounds as if the starters were preparing to be rested against Denver. Also from the article…

“Portland wraps up its exhibition schedule at Denver Thursday night but it’s anybody’s guess who will be on the floor for the Blazers. Stotts wouldn’t commit after the game about it, but he’s indicated he would not use his key players much – if at all.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).