RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

This is it until Tuesday…

Sixers are doing a rehearsal

https://twitter.com/rich_hofmann/status/1184525377332563975?s=20

LBJ and AD are out

https://twitter.com/MMoreno1015/status/1184929718379745280?s=20

That’s all I got. We already know Zion is out and GSW is supposed to be doing a dress rehearsal tonight.

• Last day of preseason and I don’t remember either Toronto or Brooklyn being on a slate? I’m sure maybe I just missed one and two early on, but I feel like I have no idea how they run their units.

Julius Randle seems like he could be vengeful, so he was the first name I looked at. With no Zion, maybe Kenrich? Barrett keeps getting 30 minutes. That might be a good game stack with Embiid/Tobias perhaps?

• JustDFSin

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Last day of preseason and I don’t remember either Toronto or Brooklyn being on a slate? I’m sure maybe I just missed one and two early on, but I feel like I have no idea how they run their units.

Julius Randle seems like he could be vengeful, so he was the first name I looked at. With no Zion, maybe Kenrich? Barrett keeps getting 30 minutes. That might be a good game stack with Embiid/Tobias perhaps?

No zion, melli will be his replacement. He reminds me of Mirotic. You cant forget about harden and curry

• Ace15

Think I’m sitting this one out fellas. Pre-season has not been kind. Will start mentally prepping for the REG season lol.

• @Ace15 said...

Think I’m sitting this one out fellas. Pre-season has not been kind. Will start mentally prepping for the REG season lol.

Last couple days have been rough. It’s a difficult puzzle for sure.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

You’ll be back in a few hours…

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Well since I’m sure DK will have a 25k crown achievement for NBA I’ll be back to donate …man I suck at NBA :)

• Wooden_Bones

Nothing confirmed yet, but I’d suspect Miami rests some starters after yesterday’s “dress rehearsal”. If that’s the case then I have interest in Nunn and Herro. But I’d also need some confirmation on Herro’s minutes since he played 26 mins yesterday.

• Toadthegreat

Any news or info on GSW? Wondering if Curry is going to go for 30+ mins in this their last game. With now Lebron or Brow it could end up being a blowout also, so there’s that.

• Wooden_Bones

@Toadthegreat said...

Any news or info on GSW? Wondering if Curry is going to go for 30+ mins in this their last game. With now Lebron or Brow it could end up being a blowout also, so there’s that.

Anthony Slater
    ‏Verified account
    @anthonyVslater

Warriors tentative plan is to play Friday’s preseason finale at home vs Lakers as a dress rehearsal — 30-35 minutes for Curry, Draymond, Russell, regular rotation around them.

• monarch

Reading that DSJ will play quite a bit. Also like SGA cousin in the garden with no Zion

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to mdpatter7 for winning the Forum contest last night. Here is the link for tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78660997

If your not already in the league get in there!!

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• Steverino01

@larin1477 said...

Well since I’m sure DK will have a 25k crown achievement for NBA I’ll be back to donate …man I suck at NBA :)

The new NBA Achievements are up on DK and yes, the Ironman for 25K Crowns is back.

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

Anthony Slater
    ‏Verified account
    @anthonyVslater

Warriors tentative plan is to play Friday’s preseason finale at home vs Lakers as a dress rehearsal — 30-35 minutes for Curry, Draymond, Russell, regular rotation around them.

Wow. Ok, I’m back. GSW lock citty

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

You’ll be back in a few hours…

Lmao

I got lucky to get to just below break even yesterday, as I was loaded up on Bulls starters as they were supposed to be a “lock” for 30 minutes. That’s why I only throw change at preseason lineups. Although I had 10 yesterday. Saving grace, was that I was way over the field on Giannis and Jerome Robinson, who surprisingly was completely unowned.

• Njsum1

Last day of preseason and I don’t remember either Toronto or Brooklyn being on a slate? I’m sure maybe I just missed one and two early on, but I feel like I have no idea how they run their units.

I think you can play the Knicks once you hear the starting lineups. I don’t think they’ll be that bad this year, and I think fizz wants to get his top unit as much PT as possible.

Although he sucks, I’m gonna give DSJ another try for the reduced price of 4400. He would have seen at least 24 minutes last game, if he didn’t get into foul trouble.

• mdpatter7

@theIrrigator said...

Congrats to mdpatter7 for winning the Forum contest last night.

A big thank you to all the people who post here…been trying to learn NBA for a while now and you all are a great help!

• mattyice522

i am glad i didn’t mess with pre season this year. was shocked at the size of some of the tournys tho tbh

• Wooden_Bones

What’s everyone’s read on Kyrie tonight? He’s played a total of one minute this preseason and will get some run tonight, but I can’t figure out what to expect.

Brian Lewis of the New York Post reports Irving will play “significant” minutes against the Raptors on Friday.

And then there’s this quote: “He’ll play Friday, we’ll see if it’s his normal minutes,” Atkinson said following practice Wednesday. “Obviously, he’s missed some time so we’ll see about that.”

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

What’s everyone’s read on Kyrie tonight? He’s played a total of one minute this preseason and will get some run tonight, but I can’t figure out what to expect.

Brian Lewis of the New York Post reports Irving will play “significant” minutes against the Raptors on Friday.

And then there’s this quote: “He’ll play Friday, we’ll see if it’s his normal minutes,” Atkinson said following practice Wednesday. “Obviously, he’s missed some time so we’ll see about that.”

I’m guessing based on what I’ve heard it will be in the 20-25 minute range. Probably will be low owned, which is nice, but hard to imagine him doing any better than the other higher priced guards. Not to mention the potential value in a Dinwiddie, DSJ, or Morant. This is coming from a DK pricing perspective.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Last day of preseason and I don’t remember either Toronto or Brooklyn being on a slate?

They have only been on showdown slates if I remember correctly. Looks like all the main pieces are healthy for both teams. Assuming this is a dress rehearsal for both teams from the Toronto side main target should be Siakam followed by Lowry. You can consider OG, Powell, VanVleet, Ibaka, Gasol but there is probably better options. Brooklyn side main targets should be Kyrie, Levert, Dinwiddie. Everyone else is just okay. I played Musa almost everyone showdown but he is probably to thin on a 6 gamer.

• JSteele

Where do we stand on Dwight Howard tonight? Do we think he gets some run like the last time LBJ and AD were out? Or do they limit him as well?

• queensfinest

zion is out multiple weeks. o boy. not good

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing based on what I’ve heard it will be in the 20-25 minute range. Probably will be low owned, which is nice, but hard to imagine him doing any better than the other higher priced guards. Not to mention the potential value in a Dinwiddie, DSJ, or Morant. This is coming from a DK pricing perspective.

Yeah, this is along my current line of thinking. I’m having no problem finding guards I like in all price ranges, but I am having trouble finding lower end forwards.

I’m guessing this’ll be like most other preseason lineups where I end up blowing it up and rearranging everything 30 mins before lock. (I’m SO ready for regular season)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Where do we stand on Dwight Howard tonight? Do we think he gets some run like the last time LBJ and AD were out? Or do they limit him as well?

He is probably too expensive on DK for me but he is still pretty cheap on FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).