RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• krighton

• Dfspacman

Favors was in on the Pelicans twitter page smh

• krighton

i paid $10k for James Harden

• tmarohl

@curt777 said...

This is such BS with Derozan. How do we not get any new on starting lineups until 8:39?

What do you mean. He is playing.

• Dfspacman

JJ Reddick not doing anything

• rocketman828

So is this how the NBA is going to go this season with player actives and in actives. I’m so tired of this cloak and dagger shit with NBA lineups. Why cant they follow the NFL with their lineup announcements would have been nice knowing Favors wasn’t going to see the court tonight where every site had him starting.

• monarch

Harden will still be on the winning LUs

• curt777

@tmarohl said...

What do you mean. He is playing.

Rotowire had “confirmed” starting lineup with Walker instead of him, so I ended up with Walker or aldridge instead of derozan.

• monarch

O.G. does this at least once every preseason

• tmarohl

@curt777 said...

Rotowire had “confirmed” starting lineup with Walker instead of him, so I ended up with Walker or aldridge instead of derozan.

Oh, I never use Rotowire.

• Dfspacman

Got a feeling Curry is going for fitty burger, don’t have him in any lineup tho..

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Oh, I never use Rotowire.

I posted the rotowire link because someone was asking for starting lineups. I use a few to cross reference when the season starts though. Not sure what others had.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Harden will still be on the winning LUs

It’s only half time

• gaelicgirl

@Dfspacman said...

Got a feeling Curry is going for fitty burger, don’t have him in any lineup tho..

Blowout concern?

• krighton

Portis costing me $

• kbsktbll88

Siakam played 22 minutes .. “dress rehearsal”

• kbsktbll88

Did Nickeil Alexender-Walker get injured or something? Only played 7 minutes??

• monarch

I need Ja to have a big second half

• Dfspacman

Lol Harden still crushed

• Wynter12

Fading Harden means you expect an injury at this point. Houston can be up 40 and he’d still be out there taking shots lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Siakam played 22 minutes .. “dress rehearsal”

Just got out of the movies and that is pretty disappointing he only played 22 mins, was expecting 28 mins and 40+ Fpts. Ibaka killed it but i only ended up with 60%.

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

Just got out of the movies and that is pretty disappointing he only played 22 mins, was expecting 28 mins and 40+ Fpts. Ibaka killed it but i only ended up with 60%.

Yeah Ibaka only played 19 minutes, could have had 50. I’m 100% Siakam, Ibaka, LeVert and Harden.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Need more from Ingram and Randle

• monarch

Harden coming back in

• JSteele

I got confused by the Miami situation and went from Winslow to Nunn to DSJ. Nunn is a big time scorer when he gets the usage. I’ll remember that for when Spo decides to rest everybody for a game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.