RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Warriors lotto team confirmed

I hope the Rockets draw the Warriors in the playoffs

• tmarohl

Well, one of those teams will probably be in the playoffs. Don’t know which one.

• tmarohl

Dray is starting to pick it up.

• Dfspacman

100% Carusco smh

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

100% Carusco smh

That is why you never go 100%

• eleanorRigby

I’m killing it tonight even with awesomo in my lineup. What could have been?

• tmarohl

I’m going to make a slight profit on DK and break even on FD.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@eleanorRigby said...

I’m killing it tonight even with awesomo in my lineup. What could have been?

I got one at 308.5 with a 0 from Favors. LOL!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

I got one at 308.5 with a 0 from Favors. LOL!

I won the DK forum contest, if that counts for anything :)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I won the DK forum contest, if that counts for anything :)

Bragging rights, that’s not nothing!
    Well, another preseason in the books, boys…next week we get the real deal. Can’t wait!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Bragging rights, that’s not nothing!
    Well, another preseason in the books, boys…next week we get the real deal. Can’t wait!

McHale just said he doesn’t think the Warriors will win 37 games.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

McHale just said he doesn’t think the Warriors will win 37 games.

LMAO The hate is real!

Warriors love this, Steph ‘bout to have another MVP season

• tmarohl

GG – You need to get some of those $25 splash zone Warrior Tix they were advertising during the game. Just have to make a lot of noise. I also like the fact that Warriors are paying for transportation to the game for all fans this year via light rail. That is very cool. They should actually buy the season ticket holders a new car with the seat license fee they charged :)

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

LMAO The hate is real!

Warriors love this, Steph ‘bout to have another MVP season

I think Steph and Harden are going to battle for the NBA scoring championship this year, but neither will be MVP. Also, it is not hate. I don’t think anyone hates the Warriors. They just are not very good. You don’t lose KD, Klay, Iggy, Livingston and don’t lose about 20 steps. They are just not very good. They are like a bunch of other teams that have a couple really good players, and no supporting cast.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG – You need to get some of those $25 splash zone Warrior Tix they were advertising during the game. Just have to make a lot of noise.

I’m sure they’re nosebleed seats, but might be worth it just to check out Chase Center one time. Did you watch the game on NBA TV? Just wondering if you got the homer broadcast.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m sure they’re nosebleed seats, but might be worth it just to check out Chase Center one time. Did you watch the game on NBA TV? Just wondering if you got the homer broadcast.

Yes, I got the homer broadcast. I am used to those guys though because the late night NBA TV game is always either the Warriors or the Clippers.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yes, I got the homer broadcast. I am used to those guys though because the late night NBA TV game is always either the Warriors or the Clippers.

Cool. I like Kelenna doing the color this year, think it’s a nice addition. I think it’s too early to say the Warriors aren’t going to be any good this year. I mean, they don’t even have their whole squad yet, because of those injuries. Anyway, my roommates just got home and are about to watch the game, so I’m gonna go rewatch it with them.

• superstars92

Can’t wait for the real season to start. I did only one preseason slate this year, and I picked Terry Rozier on his worst night (went 100% of him too). I checked later and like the next game he plays, he drops a massive stat line….like 24/8/7 or something like that. Chose the wrong day to play because I would have gone 100% Rozier on any day of any week.

Man I just realized Dwayne Bacon also had a monster game that game. 21/5/3.

Both of these guys I literally had 100% of the previous game when they did nothing……and they were cheap too.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Cool. I like Kelenna doing the color this year, think it’s a nice addition. I think it’s too early to say the Warriors aren’t going to be any good this year. I mean, they don’t even have their whole squad yet, because of those injuries. Anyway, my roommates just got home and are about to watch the game, so I’m gonna go rewatch it with them.

The interview during the game in the second quarter with Myers was pretty good. He was trying to build up excitement for a team he knows is not very good, and for the new building.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Can’t wait for the real season to start. I did only one preseason slate this year, and I picked Terry Rozier on his worst night (went 100% of him too). I checked later and like the next game he plays, he drops a massive stat line….like 24/8/7 or something like that. Chose the wrong day to play because I would have gone 100% Rozier on any day of any week.

I made more money in the preseason this year than I did all last regular season.

• monarch

Cashed 16/20 in the special last night. A 340 and a few 336 but the tournament sucks so I just did a little better than 2.5x my entries.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think anyone hates the Warriors.

But my dislike didnt turn to hate until they got KD and ruined the league for the last 3 years, they are all just to cocky for me

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I made more money in the preseason this year than I did all last regular season.

Had a good preseason overall. Was only able to win 1 ticket on DK but I won 31 tickets on FD for the opening night contest, goal was 50 and would of reached it last night if Caruso didnt get hurt

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

I hope the Rockets draw the Warriors in the playoffs

No playoffs for lotto teams

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to tmarohl for taking 1st in the forum contest last night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).