• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Washington at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) — T: 218
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) — T: 225
    8:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5) at New York — T: 234.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:35 PM EST : Memphis at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:35 PM EST : LA Lakers at Golden State ( -5 ) — T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mattspot10

@queensfinest said...

zion is out multiple weeks. o boy. not good

Well, I guess we’re not getting those crowns next Tuesday unless Siakam manages to score -1 points or worse!

Sucks for Zion though. Hope he’s back quickly.

• Moneymakers90

I low key like Howard he was the first one into my lineups also liking dray dray

• Barnabus

@theIrrigator said...

Congrats to mdpatter7 for winning the Forum contest last night. Here is the link for tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78660997

If your not already in the league get in there!!

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

I somehow cashed all my lineups last night, but getting 3rd in that contest and cashing 3.60 was the most satisfying lol

• JSteele

Houston game is in Miami today.

Do we think they rest Harden and Westbrook since they did a dress rehearsal last time?

• Barnabus

@JSteele said...

Do we think they rest Harden and Westbrook since they did a dress rehearsal last time?

“I think it gets us up to speed on how fast they can play and how good they are and how precise,” D’Antoni said of the Spurs and Heat.

“It helps us measure where we are and (Wednesday) night we were not even close to where we need to be. We have another opportunity Friday to get better.”

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-have-one-more-preseason-game-to-work-out-14542839.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

It sounds like I will have all the Harden

• JSteele

Ugh but I want all the Curry and all the Embiid

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

That was a pretty ugly dress rehearsal last game. Outside of Harden, there wasn’t much for HOU to be happy with that game. Westbrook got into foul trouble early and committed 8 turnovers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they run tonight as a dress rehearsal do-over. But as we do every day in preseason, we’ll have to wait for the news.

• tmarohl

@mattyice522 said...

i am glad i didn’t mess with pre season this year. was shocked at the size of some of the tournys tho tbh

Preseason has been kind so far. I don’t think a lot of the competition does the research to see who is playing or not.

• JSteele

preseason is definitely easier to cash if you do your research. Honestly just being on this thread is usually enough to make a decent lineup.

• monarch

It’s because the pricing is soft. You just need eight players who are going to be on the court 25+ minutes and the information is available. It’s easy tonight to get Harden+Embiid and that’s generally not the case in the regular season.

With that said…the tournaments in the preseason are terrible and practically require a top 5-10 finish to justify playing heavy volume

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

It’s because the pricing is soft. You just need eight players who are going to be on the court 25+ minutes and the information is available. It’s easy tonight to get Harden+Embiid and that’s generally not the case in the regular season.

With that said…the tournaments in the preseason are terrible and practically require a top 5-10 finish to justify playing heavy volume

I think I made more money this preseason, than all of last season.

• tmarohl

I just saw that Golden State is waiving McKinnie to make room for Chriss.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

No, MDA does not believe in resting players.

• JSteele

I found a way to make Harden, Curry and Embiid fit.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

I found a way to make Harden, Curry and Embiid fit.

So has everyone else, and it is not even hard.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing based on what I’ve heard it will be in the 20-25 minute range. Probably will be low owned, which is nice, but hard to imagine him doing any better than the other higher priced guards. Not to mention the potential value in a Dinwiddie, DSJ, or Morant. This is coming from a DK pricing perspective.

Morant is cheap

• kbsktbll88

Ben Simmons is out. Raul Neto questionable.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Does that throw a wrench into the dress rehearsal?

• soupster62

@kbsktbll88 said...

For sure out?

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Source?

• kbsktbll88

Source… other beat writers saying the same.

Kyle Neubeck
    @KyleNeubeck
    ·
    10m
    Ben Simmons is OUT tonight with lower back tightness, which team says is precautionary. If it were a regular season game, it’s my understanding he would play.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Does that throw a wrench into the dress rehearsal?

Not sure. Might keep the game closer at least.

• soupster62

@kbsktbll88 said...

Kyle Neubeck
    @KyleNeubeck
    ·
    10m
    Ben Simmons is OUT tonight with lower back tightness, which team says is precautionary. If it were a regular season game, it’s my understanding he would play.

Thank You for the info!!

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Kyle Neubeck
    @KyleNeubeck
    ·
    10m

You da man!

• upgradetoquestionable

@kbsktbll88 said...

Kyle Neubeck
    @KyleNeubeck
    ·
    10m

So JRich then?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).